• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kidless

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 11 Replies

Oh my gosh...

My MIL has my girls until tomorrow! Help!!! What do I do? I'm so confused and lost...I plan on doing some consignment sale stuff in a minute so that should take up a couple of hours at least...and then Heath and I are going to a running store and to a burger joint in Atlanta for dinner. 

Terri is taking my girls and niece to McDonald's and the jump place and then they are having a spend the night party at my niece's house around the corner. I'm not used to having an entire 24 hours to myself to do anything. I guess I should add that Lilly and my niece are on Fall break and don't have school this week- thus the play day with my MIL and spend the night party. 

I suppose I will find something to do! I'm watching When in Rome on Netflix on the PS3 right now and I'll watch it while I enter stuff into the computer for the sale. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeakMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM
LOL I can't wait until my girls are old enough to sleep over at their grandmas! Mommy time sounds perfect right now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:15 PM

LOL it is hard to find stuff to do when you are so used to having kids with you. Hope you enjoy your freedom.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Enjoy your time mama!

mom_of2_n_twins
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:38 PM

woo enjoy it. Wow fall break already?! I would be cleaning like deep cleaning. The kind of cleaning you can't get done if there are rug rats in the way lol.

MamaKarrot
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM

LOL agreed.  Have fun Claire!

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

LOL it is hard to find stuff to do when you are so used to having kids with you. Hope you enjoy your freedom.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Well, the kids have been gone since 11:30 and it is now 4. I have washed and dried our bed sheets ( Karli got pen ink all over them on my side..nice), organized consignment sale things and entered them into the computer, made Heath and I lunch and cleaned up the kitchen and now I have dishes washing. I have also watched 2 movies and I'm watching another one now. I am just waiting on Heath to come down from his office so that we can go to Abbadabba's and to the Vortex for dinner....

Claire

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Enjoy your time claire!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Have fun! I am jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JleeG
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I can't wait till mine's old enough to let me get a good night's sleep. lol

I can't wait till next month, he's going to grandma and pop-pop's while DH and I go play in AZ. YAY! We got a nice hotel to relax in too, and it supposedly has a huge gym and pool.

Quoting PeakMommy:

LOL I can't wait until my girls are old enough to sleep over at their grandmas! Mommy time sounds perfect right now!

~Jennifer

JleeG
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Have fun being kidless! I'd be going to do everything that I did before I had a baby that I can't easily do now because it takes too long or it's too much of a bother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)