• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Gym - grrrr...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
So finally I felt like going to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. My DH has been doing overtime lately and sent me a text asking if I wanted to go. I told him most likely, and he sent a text saying he'd only work over a little. Well, at 9:15, I still hadn't heard from him.

So I called. He was still at work! An hour away! And the gym closes at 10:00! Ugh. He said he got a text from me saying that he could work over. I SENT THAT YESTERDAY! And he had already gotten it because we talked about it last night.

Stupid can't even check what time a text comes through. Ugh. So instead of getting back on track with my c25k (and I'm doing a 5k in 3 weeks so I NEEDED to do it) I got to jump around my living room. Grrrr.

Sorry about the rant but had to let it out here since DH got mad at me for being mad. And oh yeah, it's after 11:00 and he's still not home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM
HUGS. But gooD for you for not letting this stop you from workout!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiard4jesus
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Kudos to You for working out in your living room & not letting the negative situation discourage you!!! It sounds like your very motivated & that's Awesome:)
Carloe09
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:12 AM
Aww, thanks ladies! I HAD to do something, lol. But thanks for the positive spin. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Good job for getting in that workout anyway mama!  Sorry you're frustrated:(

Stefanie83
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM
Sorry your plans got ruined!
My dh always gets home at 11
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)