Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ultimate blonde moment.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

Sigh.... so Karli decided that our bed was just cozy at 4ish this morning...yay..great.. I'm so glad a 3 yr old is in my bed for the 2nd night in a row.. so, at 5 am this morning my coffee pot goes off to start grinding. It jolted me out of a sound sleep and I freaked out thinking " oh no.. my alarm didn't go off!!!"... I look over and see the clock is still set and it is 5:00...crap... I set every. stinkin'. clock. back in the house....EXCEPT for the coffee maker!! The past couple of days I had used grounds and not beans so it didn't occur to me to check the clock on it....sigh.... then, my alarm went off scaring the crud out of me since it was so loud.. yeah.. I had turned the radio on yesterday while I was putting laundry away and forgotten to turn it back down- whoa- talk about jumping out of bed in the morning! LOL 

So, not resetting the clock on the coffee maker and forgetting to turn down the radio were the ultimates in waking me up this morning... needless to say, the radio was turned down immediately and the clock has been reset on the coffee maker already...I won't make that mistake again! LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM

lol.  ooops.  my 4 year old has been coming to our bed every night since august, and he's been waking me up at 4:30 since the time change.  argh!!!!  if my husband's snoring wasn't keeping me up half the night i might not mind.  lol

yngmomma21833
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Lol. I don't think I have set my coffee pot back either. Glad you posted this cause I haven't had coffee in a few days.

LucyBbie.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigger0281
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM

You just wanted to make sure you got up today. That means it's going to be a GREAT day right?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)