Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your mindset today?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 20 Replies

How are you doing today? Feeling good and sticking with it? Burnt out? Kinda blah?  Why?

How does that affect your eating and exercise?

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyjenn84
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Hopeless...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Feeling good and have plans to clean my kitchen but oldest isn't feeling good. So I am occupying youngest who climbs on oldest when I get up and try to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM

feeling good today.  my weight was up this morning but didn't get me down.  hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow though.  my official day.  i hope you're having a good day  :)

al09
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Good questions! I like it! :)

I feel really good that I've lost 3.2 lbs in this past week. I'm just struggling with feeling hungry ALL the time and wanting to eat things I know I shouldn't...

I'm sticking with my healthy eating though and I haven't worked out yet, but I plan to later on tonight.

afwife_10
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM
It's good just trying to stay focused!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigger0281
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Kind of blah. I am PUMPED to go shopping this weekend and tomorrow evening can't come soon enough and of course the shorter work weeks always seem to take the longest!

victoriaherring
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I haven't been feeling good at all this week. I am out of town visiting family and so sticking to eating right was hard enough. Then my daughter got pnuemonia and my head is stuffy and we just don't feel good. So maybe I can make up for it later this week.

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:06 PM

How are you doing today? Good, but I feel lazy. 

Feeling good and sticking with it? Sticking to it... I think. I don't exercise as much as I used to, but I *think* it's enough. and my schedule did need to change. Burnt out? Kinda blah?  Why?

How does that affect your eating and exercise? I'm doing it, I can't ask for more than that =)

Started 01.17.2011
"If you want something you've never had before, you've got to do something you've never done before"
brandi185
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM
I'm bored. Computer is in the shop. Smartphone is awesome but tiny screen gets annoying. I got through my workout but had to push myself a little to get it done. I've lost almost 6 lbs in about 6 or 7 weeks so I don't want to fall off the horse. I think I'll just read the rear of today. Maybe watch some sons of anarchy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RomansMommy0108
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

I feel great, did day 1 of 30 day shred yesterday, did butt bible this morning. Its beautiful out, I looke pretty even though Im just in my sweats, having a good hair day. Hubby is sleeping in the chair with the baby and Roman is watching Alvin and the chipmunks. I have chilli in the crock pot for dinner and were taking a family walk to the store soon. Its a good day and I am right on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)