Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh no! HELP!!!!!! MFP

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
So today I updated my iPhone. Since them I've been having trouble :( First the Facebook app wouldn't open. I was annoyed by forgot about it cause I can use the browser just the same. BUT then I went to update my food log on myfitnesspal and it wouldn't open. Like whenever I tap them it flashes and just doesn't open. Anyone know how to fix this? I already tried restarting my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
victoriaherring
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 PM
I just started tapping and it turns out its every app that didn't come on my phone. This sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Hmmm I'd try deleting the app and reinstalling but there might be a better way. That's what I always do if an app is doing that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Uh oh. A coworker told me you have to sync it with iTunes before you update or you have to reinstall your apps. Not sure though. Good luck!!!!

Quoting victoriaherring:

I just started tapping and it turns out its every app that didn't come on my phone. This sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I had synced it before I did the update. I just decided to plug it back up and re-sync it and I was able to open the apps. Thank goodness too because I was about to freak out! I have never had a problem with my iPhone so I'm glad this was fixed easily.

Quoting Stefanie83:

Uh oh. A coworker told me you have to sync it with iTunes before you update or you have to reinstall your apps. Not sure though. Good luck!!!!

Quoting victoriaherring:

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Glad you were able to fix it mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)