Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for the late night owls out there!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
What time do you get to bed at? Do you find it hinders your weight loss? Or doesn't bother you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I go to bed anywhere from 11pm -3 am. I'm trying to stick closer to the 11 pm. I have always been an all night type of gal. But I know it does effect my weight loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriaherring
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I'm the same as you. I have always been this way and so has my mom and grandma.. It is no an easy thing to change..

Quoting jendawn1:

I go to bed anywhere from 11pm -3 am. I'm trying to stick closer to the 11 pm. I have always been an all night type of gal. But I know it does effect my weight loss.

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

ashlet01
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Me too! I haven't noticed it affecting my weight, but I suppose that is possible. I know it affected my gestational diabetes.

Quoting jendawn1:

harream
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I try for 10 but I have my nights were it can be 12 before I go to bed. I have no idea if it affects my weight, but I do know it can affect my day cause my little one is up about 6 and the other two are not far to fallow.

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:37 AM
Well Im in bed at 12 or so i fall asleep about 1/130 wake up about 9 or so which is about my full 7-8 hours of sleep so no it doesn't effect my weight loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:02 AM

You ladies are crazy!  I can't stay up that late...if I'm up passed 9:30-10:00, I'm passing out on the couch!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)