Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

3 am

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
I've been awake since then. I've been having this problem a lot lately :(. Anyone else? Any advice?
Well my son has been getting up at 4:30 since the time change so that doesn't help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JMCorbin84
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:55 AM

A mug or 2 of warm Chamomile tea, w/ a spoonful of honey to sweeten it, always help relax & make me sleepy. Tho my LO has been waking up at God-awful times of the morning as well lately.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:28 AM

Yes, warm tea and reading a good book always puts me right back to sleep:)  Hope you get some rest soon mama!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Nov. 21, 2011 at 8:13 AM

That stinks Steph! I have The Three Musketeers on my Nook by Alexandre Dumas and I have found that while it is a great book, it definitely will put me to sleep at night. I can read it during the day with no problems, but put it in front of me at night and it's all over! LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

sanj1213
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 8:39 AM
A book always does the trick for me:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunseg
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Project accessory/runway lol. That usually puts me to sleep...or a good book--just got through reading kill me if you can by James Patterson. It was good :) I couldn't sleep either last night my allergies have been going wacko
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 12:10 PM

I always listen to audiobooks lol and they have been helping me get to sleep at night but last night i had to turn it off because it was keeping me awake instead. lol

thanks ladies.

sleep

Tigger0281
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Uggh, that's too bad. I am sorry.

Mine has just been off and on lately...one of our neighbors has a dog that they like to send outside for 30-60 minutes at a time between 2 and 4 each day so that doesn't help me...the rest of my family sleeps throug it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)