Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:03 AM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?  Anything fun?  Exercise included in that?  More shopping?  Share with us!

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM

We are in FL at my mom's until early in the morning. We are going to meet up with my BIL, SIL, and niece and we are taking the girls to a corn maze today. We had a date with my BIL and SIL last night and went to dinner and a movie. I have to pack later as we are getting out of here around 5-6 in the morning to avoid the crazy traffic. I want to get the kids home early tomorrow since Lilly has school on Monday. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

tabby1979
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Decorating...present wrapping...kitchen cleaning....picking up some presents...selling some stuff (hopefully...need the space for new things)...and playing new star wars game with hubby. Also plan on either using my treadclimber or doing a workout video today...and tomorrow.

JCakebread
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Maybe some shopping. I am definately going to exercise and i'm going to try and be good at a birthday party we're attending!

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM
Tanning, workout, goin to watch Christmas shows with a friend later while Dh studies for a promotion board.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Vinny has actually been pretty sick since Tuesday. He and Jason had to stay home thanksgiving :(
But today he seems to be feeling much better! But I'm not planning to do anything but stay home. Dh is working all weekend.

I am planning to get back to exercise after 2 rest days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Have a safe trip Claire!

Quoting mcginnisc:

We are in FL at my mom's until early in the morning. We are going to meet up with my BIL, SIL, and niece and we are taking the girls to a corn maze today. We had a date with my BIL and SIL last night and went to dinner and a movie. I have to pack later as we are getting out of here around 5-6 in the morning to avoid the crazy traffic. I want to get the kids home early tomorrow since Lilly has school on Monday. 

Claire

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Sounds like fun mama!

Quoting tabby1979:

Decorating...present wrapping...kitchen cleaning....picking up some presents...selling some stuff (hopefully...need the space for new things)...and playing new star wars game with hubby. Also plan on either using my treadclimber or doing a workout video today...and tomorrow.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Have fun mama!

Quoting JCakebread:

Maybe some shopping. I am definately going to exercise and i'm going to try and be good at a birthday party we're attending!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Sorry he hasn't been feeling well:(  Have a good day at home with your boys!

Quoting Stefanie83:

Vinny has actually been pretty sick since Tuesday. He and Jason had to stay home thanksgiving :(
But today he seems to be feeling much better! But I'm not planning to do anything but stay home. Dh is working all weekend.

I am planning to get back to exercise after 2 rest days

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Have a fun day mama and good luck to your hubby!

Quoting ArmyWifeAshlie:

Tanning, workout, goin to watch Christmas shows with a friend later while Dh studies for a promotion board.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)