Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so heart broken ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM
  • 12 Replies
stepped on the scale tonight and was 179 and a week ago I was 172!

ok I weighed in at 173.4 this morning! I feel a lot better about that. Must have been water and all that! I can't eat fiber bars cause they give me bad gas. Any other suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigger0281
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:29 PM
We all get off track sometimes. Don't let this be a way to give up, let it be a way to get back on track!!

HUGS!!!
Alliegracesmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM
well wonder does this mean I really gained that or is it fluid or sodium? I also haven't been having bm like I need to.

Quoting Tigger0281:

We all get off track sometimes. Don't let this be a way to give up, let it be a way to get back on track!!

HUGS!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tigger0281
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Quoting Alliegracesmom:

It could be water retention, constipation, or dehydration. If you are constipated try doing some Miralax. It's gentle on your system and is a laxative and a stool softener together. I have to use it occasionally for my 7 year old. The doctor ok'd it.
JCakebread
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I wouldn't stress it. I've had those weeks where for wahtever reason I've gained. Most of the time it comes off as quickly as it goes on. If you know you didn't eat 3,500 calories (times 6), then it's probably water weight. For me, it normally takes about a 1.5 weeks to get it off and back to loosing. I would guess that your sodium intake was up. Make sure you drink a lot of water and you should be fine. Good luck!!!!

tori911
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Have you been doing anything different? Exercising less? Eating more?

Women are called snobs and bitches because we have standards, know our worth, only accept what we deserve, and never settle. Be proud to be a woman!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:58 PM
If you're not having normal BMs, try upping your fiber and water intake. Prunes and prune juice can be helpful, too. Salads are great, lots of fruit and veggies. But also make sure you're drinking plenty of water, because too much fiber and not enough water will back you up. These things happen, mama. Don't beat yourself up, just take a look at anything that may have worked against you in the past week and learn from it. More fruits and veggies in the diet can make a huge difference!
SweetPeaDarlin
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:12 AM
Def could be The bm. Happened to me yesterday. Keep ur head up !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wahmx3
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Exactly what I was going say. More water, much more water can be the key.

Quoting musicpisces:

If you're not having normal BMs, try upping your fiber and water intake. Prunes and prune juice can be helpful, too. Salads are great, lots of fruit and veggies. But also make sure you're drinking plenty of water, because too much fiber and not enough water will back you up. These things happen, mama. Don't beat yourself up, just take a look at anything that may have worked against you in the past week and learn from it. More fruits and veggies in the diet can make a huge difference!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:29 PM

These ladies are right mama...don't get too discouraged...you can do this!  Drink that water and eat some fiber!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:30 PM

By the way, did you check out the Healthy Moms Group today? You won't the "Thankful" post prize!  You should PM Cafe Amy for your prize!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)