Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

~20 lbs down in 1 month~

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:17 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I'm so excited to find you here. I just joined tonight. Well this is my progress. As you can see I had 85 lbs to loose & to my great surprise I've lost 20 lbs in 31 days by just doing this one thing. I'm drinking 2 Tbs. of apple cider vinegar (with "mother", the dark murky stuff that settles to the bottom of the jug) in 1 c. of warm water after I eat my 3 main meals & at bedtime. The next step is what I dislike. You then have to rinse your mouth with a water mixture of 1 tsp. of baking soda to 2 Tbs of water. Swish it in your mouth, spit, then I rinse w/ plain water & brush your teeth.  It's no joke girls, my scales haven't seen these #'s in 4 yrs. I know I have 65 more to go but 20 lbs in 30 days? Nothing I've ever tried or not tried has worked this well. It puts your ph to the right levels & that's how it works. Google ~Benefits of acv for weight loss~, earthclinic is where I suggest you go, but you'll be amazed!! Oh also my hair is growing like crazy & it's so soft, too.

~Blessings Girls~

wink miniAmy

by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicholle5
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:20 AM

BUMP!

mom2ellasophia
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:24 AM
Interesting! Do you have progress pics?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:31 AM

I don't really b/c I didn't do this for the weight loss. Well let me re-phrase that... I do "everything I do" in hopes that I'll loose the weight. But you know I'm 38 & have struggled w/ it my whole life so in all reality, I didn't expect for much of anything to happen, it just seemed like another bad idea (lol, bad tasting that is) I needed to try. I noticed my favorite pair of pants fitting looser but honestly I just assumed it was the cloth giving way to wear, lol. I never dreamed that I was loosing weight until I jumped on the scale the other day just to get a reading & 17 lbs  less is what it read!! 

wink miniAmy

lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:32 AM

This is my first group to join & I sort of live in the dark ages. Is bump, like a high five? :)

wink miniAmy

lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:35 AM

Also Ladies, I had a terrible time keeping my blood sugar at a healthy range. 30- 50 is where "it" wanted to stay, despite what & how I ate (60-120 is normal I've been told) but doing the acv has fixed me altogether!! I've not had any more issues with it at all, Praise the Lord!! 

lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:38 AM

But as of today, I'm officially down 20 lbs. Did I mention I don't have a craving for sugar much any more either. Dark chocolate was my down fall. :}

wink miniAmy

Andie2405
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 4:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow congrats I'm so amazed that 1 simple thing works so well, I'm tempted to try it but dont think I can make myself drink vinager
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:08 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I really encourage those I tell, to google the "benefits of acv", b/c if we have other real reasons to make ourself do this, I think we'd be alot more apt to stick w/ it. The benefits are just wild!! Everything from the elasticity of the eyeball to keeping cataracts off of the eyes, to lowering cholesterol. I mean the benefits are sort of endless!! I just know I can sleep much better & don't have that heavy feeling you get after eating (despite weather you've over eaten or not).

lafters4me
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:13 AM

I'll take picts every two weeks or so to show my progress. :)

wink miniAmy

Andie2405
by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I may have to talk to my doc about it before I really think about trying it, webmd says it can be risky and I'm also breastfeeding and want to make sure its not going to make my baby sick. But thanks for sharing this info if my Dr clears it for me I hope it will work as good for me as it has for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)