Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any P90X mommas out there?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

Tomorrow is day one of p90x for me! I'm super excited :-) I have set all of my goals and wrote them down in a calender long term I'm looking to lose 150 lbs in 15 months, short term 10 lbs a month :-) I am also doing shakeology as a kick start. Tomorrow I will post with my start weight and weekly picture. I will probably do a weekly post every monday charting my progress and struggles. Wish me luck ladies!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MomofHplusND
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Good luck! I just finished my first week of P90x. I am doing the Leans program instead of the classic. Prepare to be sore but in a good way because you know it is working.

MyGirlParadise
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Good Luck Momma!!!

Right now, I am doing Insanity. Gotta love BeachBody! :D

Jadegirl1819
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Did you take measurements?

My hubby does P90X.  He loves P90X but I got him P90X2 for Christmas (he was so excited) and he just isn't getting into it.  In fact, I don't think he even worked out this week. 

MomofHplusND
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I took measurements that way I have something to compare to after 30 days. I like to see progress. My husband started first and he loves it. I have not seen P90x2.

Rowdys.Mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Not yet, I will do all of that in the morning when I wake up

mrs_vinita
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Good luck! My husband and I have talked about doing it but it's just too expensive for us right now. I'm around where you are with looking to lose weight, I'd like for it to be a total of about 140lbs by the end.
TheBookSiren
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Woohoo!!! P90X rocks! Way to go, have fun and enjoy the soreness, its the feeling of progress! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck mama!  I'm doing Insanity right now and I love it!

Javi05Eli07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Good luck and have fun with it.  My husband ordered it last February and we have each done a couple of rounds.  We are enjoying P90X2 now, but plan to do a hybrid with P90X after a round of two of X2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)