Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sunday check up!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 17 Replies
Its the end of the week. How do you think you did? Is there something you need to work more on this up and coming week? Are you feeling on track? Is there anything your struggling with that you wanna share that we may be able to help.

Chat away mommas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
My cravings for pop has stopped. I'm still getting the headaches though :/ .
I haven't had any chips since the challenge.
My water has been good but could be better.
My cals are back on track!!
My exercise is on the low side for mins but ill just step it up this week coming! I have loss weight this week so I'm very happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Casper628
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
My calories im doing pretty good, ive got myself down to maybe a 6 oz glass of soda a day and most days not even that my coffee got smaller as i cant handle sugar much anymore..the quality of my food is much better!! its so good now :) my overall mood is better except when af is in town, though even her appearance isnt as intense as usual. the only thing im struggling with now is that my body isnt recognizing is hungry or needs foods soon enough, insteadof hunger pains or growling stomach or hunger at all i get the shakes...at which point i know im hungry but letting it go that far feels like i am depleting my energy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Maybe scheduling snacks would help? :)

Quoting Casper628:

My calories im doing pretty good, ive got myself down to maybe a 6 oz glass of soda a day and most days not even that my coffee got smaller as i cant handle sugar much anymore..the quality of my food is much better!! its so good now :) my overall mood is better except when af is in town, though even her appearance isnt as intense as usual. the only thing im struggling with now is that my body isnt recognizing is hungry or needs foods soon enough, insteadof hunger pains or growling stomach or hunger at all i get the shakes...at which point i know im hungry but letting it go that far feels like i am depleting my energy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I think I've had a good week. I was under calorie goal all but yesterday. I got 5 good workouts in and 1 lousy one. Lol. And my weight is down from my Thursday weigh in which isn't always the case on sundays. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Great job with the soda. I hope the headaches stop. :/

Quoting jendawn1:

My cravings for pop has stopped. I'm still getting the headaches though :/ .

I haven't had any chips since the challenge.

My water has been good but could be better.

My cals are back on track!!

My exercise is on the low side for mins but ill just step it up this week coming! I have loss weight this week so I'm very happy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Not so good. This weekend has thrown everything off. Hopefully thisweek will be better without too much damage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BostonMomma08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a horrible workout week. I was really sore most of the week from over-exerting myself over the weekend and at the beginning of the week. And then once I was finally feeling better my son got sick and I couldn't get to the gym because he was home from school. I wish I could workout at home, but I just don't have the room anywhere here... So I'm looking forward to having a better week exercise wise. I did have a pretty good week food wise, except for chicken pot pie for dinner Friday night and a big breakfast and m&ms at the movies yesterday. So I'm pretty happy with that... With the exception of yesterday I was under my calorie goal, but even yesterday I was only over by about 60... Snacking is still my issue, especially my sweet tooth wanting candy at night, but I've done pretty good with satasfying those cravings with a low calorie fruit popsicle and if that doesn't work I'll let myself have one small piece and usually I'm okay after that...
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Hugs. The day isn't over to help you start healthy this monday :) you can do this!!

Quoting nlonnon:

Not so good. This weekend has thrown everything off. Hopefully thisweek will be better without too much damage!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
red_head_mommy2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM
This week I've done great with workouts good with eating besides Firday. I wanted to eat everything in sight.

This coming week goals are to drink more and workout harder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Your a workout animal now !! :) thanks for you butt kicks this week girl! I know I lost one pound from friday til now. I know its because of eating better and to keep it off I have to work for it but still!!

Quoting Stefanie83:

I think I've had a good week. I was under calorie goal all but yesterday. I got 5 good workouts in and 1 lousy one. Lol. And my weight is down from my Thursday weigh in which isn't always the case on sundays. ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)