Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saba Ace Diet Pill

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 21 Replies

Has anyone tried this?  I am not looking for a quick fix but at least something that delivers on the energy promise to get me moving!!  Any adverse side effects? Thanks!

by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazyexwife
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I use ACE and have a large group of friends that use it! It amazing

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never heard of this, so I did a quick Google search.  I came across this:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/483267-saba-health-supplement-side-effects/

I would strongly discourage you from taking ANY pills.  What is your long term plan?  The thing about pills is that the body adapts to whatever you're taking, which means the pills become less effective over time.  So then you need to take more to get the desired effect.  Then when you stop taking them, you are that much hungrier and end up bingeing.  The long term effects of these pills aren't known, and they're not regulated, so the amounts of things (like the B6) aren't necessarily in the amounts stated.  Extra B6 does NOT offer extra energy, and it just creates expensive urine.

Diet and exercise really do work. I've lost almost 90 lbs that way so far.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I know people who do it and of the "good" ingredients I remember reading that good sources of those things are foods-like onions, beans, etc. And then it has a whole bunch of caffeine. Honestly I'd hate to take anything that claimed to suppress my appetite. I'd look up the ingredients one by one and see what you think about if they are risky or effective and go from there. But seriously I'd rather get those things from food and not have to worry. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting kao1114:

Has anyone tried this?  I am not looking for a quick fix but at least something that delivers on the energy promise to get me moving!!  Any adverse side effects? Thanks!

I have to say, that is one I didn't try. Through most of my 30's, I tried almost every pill under the sun. Before I knew it, I was also needing insulin resistance medication, cholesterol medication and I was still overweight. Plus, it didn't matter which one I tried, I would get queasy and jittery. With just plain diet and exercise...I have lost 36 pounds and I am off of the medications. Some other things I have noticed..when I am not living a healthy lifestyle, I get awful PMS..I feel like I am getting the flu(body aches, low grade fever, nausea, fatigue, back cramps). Those symptoms are diminished significantly. Sex drive...before none, nada, ziltch...now it's back.

I am not saying that diet pills caused all of that, but what I am saying is I am in better shape now than I have been in a long time(I am 41 btw.) I am still losing weight, but that is just a bonus. I am healthier, I feel better, I look better, I have increased energy, increased sex drive. I never found that in a pill. I found that in changing my lifestyle...

*stepping off my soapbox*

anyhow, good luck with what ever you decide.

crazyexwife
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what is in ACE.....

A.C.E. - Appetite Control and Energy dietary supplement is a synergistic blend of ingredients including Dark Cocoa and Natural Caffeine, plus additional key ingredients. One or two capsules will turn-off your hunger switch and kick you into gear!
With Natural A.C.E you will reduce your appetite, eat less and be energized throughout the day. The combination of reduced caloric intake as well as increased energy and activity leads to successful weight loss!
Achieve your goal with Natural A.C.E.
With ACE ......

HUNGER PAINS - GONE!
CRAVINGS - GONE!
UNCONTROLLABLE SNACKING - GONE!
UNWANTED POUNDS - GONE!
PLUS SMOOTH CLEAN ENERGY!
Here are the ingredients ....

Vitamin B6 benefits our brains as well. Vitamin B6 helps us make neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that connect one nerve cell to the next and enable these two nerve cells to communicate with one another.

Some of these neurotransmitters are serotonin, nor epinephrine, dopamine and what's cal...led GABA. These neurotransmitters are essential for regulating our mood and even helping to ward off depression in our later years.

Vitamin B6 benefits us also by helping us to metabolize our foods and converting these foods into energy we need to get us through our day.

Vitamin B6 may also play a part in preventing disease ... vascular disease and brain disease.

Chromium ~ Chromium is an essential trace mineral meaning that it is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, and also helps to regulate the metabolism of our blood sugar and thus helps deter diabetes. The benefits of chromium also include controlling fat and cholesterol levels in the blood, and if adequate amounts are provided to the body, it can help to prevent hypertension or high blood pressure.

Cocoa Powder ~ modern science claims that it is good for your heart and arteries and good for your skin. It also aids in pain relief.

Spirulina ~ Spirulina contains a lot of healthy enzymes. It is often thought to help in weight loss and assist with carbohydrate disorders, problems with vision, allergies, anemia and many other diseases.

Green Tea Extract ~ Green tea is high in a powerful antioxidants that help fight cancer causing. Green tea extract is a natural metabolic booster. A number of studies have shown that green tea may be helpful for a person trying to lose weight or increase their metabolism. Green tea and its extract have also been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol and help reduce the chance of forming blood clots. Some studies indicate that green tea extract benefits the skin by keeping the cells healthy and slowing signs of aging.

1, 3-Dimethylpentylamine (constituent found in Geranium flower) delivers a synergistic element supporting energy and appetite control benefits.

Vanadium ~ Vanadium can cause certain enzymes to accelerate chemical reactions in the body, resulting in higher energy and metabolic rates. It has also been found to increase the metabolism of carbohydrates

wagoner954
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I use it ans sell it!  I have lost 30 pounds in about 3months..... I feel great and love this product!!!  Find me on FB if you want to try a free sample..... Rikki Wagoner Lyford.... 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM

What happens when you stop taking it?  Have you changed your eating habits?  Do you think you'll be able to keep the weight off once you stop taking it?

Quoting wagoner954:

I use it ans sell it!  I have lost 30 pounds in about 3months..... I feel great and love this product!!!  Find me on FB if you want to try a free sample..... Rikki Wagoner Lyford.... 

Paparazzi.Mama
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Old post, I know, but just wanted to say that I use ACE and it's FANTASTIC! I originally tried just a free trial and lost 7 pounds in the first week (paired with WW). I just ordered another bottle last week and it arrived in the mail TODAY - can't wait to use it again :)

asaffell
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh, people. Pills are not the answer. They are such a waste of money at the least and harmful to your health at worst.

eema.gray
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Just get up and do SOMETHING!  It doesn't have to be a lot but do something.  The next day, do a little something again, and keep repeating.  After a few days, the energy to get moving is just there, no magic pills needed.  Plus, if it's possible to do your something with your children, after about day 2, they will not let you get away with skipping a day, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)