Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Added INSANITY to my schedule.... Finally

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
Well ladies, I have finally done it. I have started INSANITY. I have been procrastinating sooo much to get the ball rolling on it. I dont know why. This is my 3rd time doing it. The other 2 times I never even came close to finishing the 60 days. The difference this time is my s/o is joining me. I'm hoping we can motivate one another to stick to it.

I hope that doing INSANITY along with my daily Zumba workouts will really help me achieve my goal. Right now I'm about 190lbs. Im only 5'. So as I'm sure you can imagine I'm pretty chubby. I've been on a great diet of clean low cal eating for a year now. Tracking my food. Calorie counting. I think it's time to step it up and raise the bar. So far with Zumba alone I've dropped 30lbs. Went from a size 17/18 to a 12 now. I hope I can do this. I don't want to fail again.

Thanks for hearing me out :-) have a wonderful night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
yo_ho
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:42 AM

That's awesome! Congratulations =)

tracylea_2003
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Way to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:01 AM

Great job on your weight loss mama!  Good luck on Insanity:)  I'm on week 4 right now!

2boysmommy867
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Way to go!!!!

aelopez320
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Thank you ladies for the support. Here we go on week 1 day 3. Gonna try and knock this workout early so I don't get lazy haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)