Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need help!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 10 Replies

i need a good diet plan !! and fast!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sillymumof2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I need one to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy12711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM

=[ i need one so bad!!!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I would sugest. Start with the things you like that are healthy. And go from there. You want lean meats, 1% dairy lots of fruits and veggies and then whole grains :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed2behome
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Hi there!! Get Excited & Stay Excited!!

Here is a sample meal plan that I use... Now I have a certain company I go through to get some of the foods listed, so you can substitute for those things... but this is to give you is 7 day sample...

DAY 1
MORNING: Vi-Shape Shake with Almond Milk and fresh frozen fruit (w/ Vi-Slim & Vi-Trim), Vi-Pak AM vitamins
MID-MORNING: Neuro (smart energy supplement) in water and Nutra-Cookie
LUNCH: Vi-Shape Shake with Almond Milk and fresh frozen fruit
LATE AFTERNOON: 4 Celery Sticks and 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
DINNER: 4-6 oz Chicken (no skin), 1 c. Broccoli or Carrots, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: 1/2 c. Cottage Cheese, 1/2 c. Blueberries

DAY 2
MORNING: Vi-Shape Shake with Almond Milk and fresh frozen fruit (w/ Vi-Slim & Vi-Trim), Vi-Pak AM vitamins
MID-MORNING: Neuro in water and Nutra-Cookie
LATE AFTERNOON: 1/2 c. or 8 Baby Carrots, 1 tbsp Low Fat Dressing
DINNER: 4-6 oz Fish with Salad, 1 c. Green Beans, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: 3/4 c. Low Sugar Cereal, 1/2 c. Non Fat Milk

DAY 3
MID-MORNING: Neuro in water, 10 Almonds, 1 Pear
LATE AFTERNOON: 4 Pita Chips, (2 tbsp Hummus)
DINNER: 3 Eggs White Omelet with Mushrooms and 1 oz Low Fat Mozzarella, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: Nutra-Cookie

DAY 4
LATE AFTERNOON: 1/2 c. Cottage Cheese, 1/2 c. Blueberries
DINNER: 4-6 oz Chicken (no skin), 1 Medium Baked Sweet Potato, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: 1 String Cheese, 1 Apple

DAY 5
MID-MORNING: Neuro in water, 1/2 c. Cottage Cheese, 1 Apple
LATE AFTERNOON: Nutra-Cookie
DINNER: 4-6 oz Pork Tenderloin, 1 c. Green Beans, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: 1 Apple, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter

DAY 6
MID-MORNING: Neuro in water and 1 c. Unsweetened Applesauce
LATE AFTERNOON: 4 Celery Sticks and 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
DINNER: 4-6 oz Fish with Asparagus, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: Nutra-Cookie

DAY 7
LATE AFTERNOON: 10 Walnut Halves, 1 Orange
DINNER: Medium Baked Potato with 1 c. Salsa and 1/4 c. Cheese, Side Salad with 2 tbsp Fat Free Salad Dressing, Vi-Pak PM vitamins
SNACK: 1/2 c. Cottage Cheese, 1/2 c. Raspberries

Im not saying you have to follow this... It is just a guide to help you make your own meal plan. I had a hard time figuring things out... especially since I prefer not to eat meats as much. You can google meal plans as well... Just watch your calorie intake. Make sure you have both a good exercise plan AND walking/running plan.

Whew... Can't believe I typed all of this from my phone, lol...

Hope this helps!!

Blessings,
Tresie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I suggest you try eating clean and logging your food on a site like sparkpeople.com, livestrong.com or myfitnesspal.com (I use sparkpeople).  Several of us in here eat this way, and it's not a set diet plan, it's a set of principles to follow.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I agree with Suzanne on eating clean healthy food...veggies, fruits, whole grains, lean protein, and no processed food!  Drink LOTS of water!

Good luck!

2boysmommy867
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

For me it is all about small achieveable goals that I can build on ..... adding extra fruits or veggies and more water. I keep track of what i eat so I can be accountable

I also make sure that I have a fitness plan in place.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Are you looking for things to consume daily? An exercise regimen as well? Portion control? Counting calories? What is your ultimate goal?

Eating cleanly is a great way to go. It is essentially eating as closely to the natural state of the product as possible and ditching the processed foods. This is usually done by making things from scratch.

Combining a healthy whole foods diet with exercise is a wonderful way to become healthy and remain healthy.

Claire
" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Adoptive Moms

becky.riley
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I added fruits and vegetables to every meal. No more white bread, pasta or rice. Little to no processed foods. Most importantly, read labels. If it has ingredients that I can't pronounce, I don't buy it.

jeo17
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

for me i joined myfitnesspal..been drinking 64 to 128 oz of water a day n excercising and i feel great:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)