Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHAKEOLOGY..

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:13 AM
  • 19 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has tried it? I have heard nothing but good things about it, it is pricey ($119.00 for 30 days) I told my mom about it and we ended up ordering us each a month supply yesterday after reading review after review. I'm hoping this gives me the energy I need to start working out, its suppose to help with IBS which I have and I have blood sugar issues so I am really excited to see what this does.

I started a diet last week where I do not eat any sugar, anything white (bread, pasta, potatoes) because of my blood sugar issues, just mostly meat and veggies and nuts, I only drink water or unsweetened ice tea, so far so good :) I feel a lot better, not craving anything and I noticed my jeans are fitting better :) I washed and dried them and usually hate how tight they are when I get them out of the dryer but today they were not tight! made my day haha (its the little things) but I refuse to buy a scale lol I do not want to get discouraged.  

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Never tried it, but good luck mama!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I don't do Shakeology. Even if I used my coach discount it would be $180 for 2 of us to do monthly...I just can't bring myself to do it.

Claire
" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Adoptive Moms

nlonnon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Never used it. But I sounds like you are doing great anyway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Never tried it, but good luck mama!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2boysmommy867
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I drink Shakeology every day!  I can not imagine my life without it!

I feel that I have more energy, less cravings and overall I just feel better.

If you have any questions about it ..... please feel free to send me an email

Peggy

Ashmom614
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM

It's WAYYYYY too expensive for ONE meal replacement a day. It'd use up a LOT of our grocery budget and therefore, I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it. However, I am going to get a decent whey protein for about $25-$35 a month (which I think is MUCH more reasonable) and make my own smoothies with fresh fruit and flax oil.

good luck!

spitfire06
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I absolutely hate the way the chocolate one tastes =[ oh and its not fda approved
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I stay away from shakes and meal replacements.  The closest thing I do is keep protein bars and such handy for when I need them, and I use Hammer Recoverite after hard workouts.  No meal replacements.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

haydsmom2007
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM
It's too expensive
candice0521
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM

got it today in the mail, tried it, I am not a fan.. it does not taste that great to me, my kids tried it and didn't like it either, I know its good for you but I am very disappointed in the taste

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)