Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHEDDAR'S for lunch :\

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 20 Replies

We are going to Cheddar's for lunch and of course Cheddar's doesn't provide nutritional information.  Any advice?  ;)

Lol.  I think this is really dangerous...

I'm thinking some kind of salad with grilled chicken and light italian might be good.  going to stay away from nacho cheese fries and the like. lol

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Make sure to ask for the salad*dressing* on the side. Stay away from and breads / curtons.
They just did this on BL last night :) also water water water :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm looking at their menu right now and I'm telling you the chicken ciabatta with avocado and the portabello ciabatta sound soooo goood!!!!  lol.  but i know that ciabatta is probably 3000 calories on its own. hahaa

Stefanie83
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM

actually a mfp member added that on their own as about 780 calories but i guess they guessed...

nlonnon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Quoting jendawn1:

Make sure to ask for the salad on the side. Stay away from and breads / curtons.

I was JUST thinking this about last night!!

AjCeCeMom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I've never heard of chedders! I just looked at the menu, i'd get Hawaiian Chicken Salad  with the tortilla chips and the dressing on the side, just dip your fork in it and then put the salad on.

Stefanie83
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM

did they do Cheddar's specificially or just how to eat out when you don't have a clue on the exact nutritional info?  i'm guessing the restaurants in general.  ;)

thanks!

Quoting nlonnon:

Quoting jendawn1:

Make sure to ask for the salad on the side. Stay away from and breads / curtons.

I was JUST thinking this about last night!!

Stefanie83
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I thought that looked good too!  :D  lots of times when we go out i get a southwest grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side.

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I've never heard of chedders! I just looked at the menu, i'd get Hawaiian Chicken Salad  with the tortilla chips and the dressing on the side, just dip your fork in it and then put the salad on.

nlonnon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

It wasn't Cheddars, another place.   BUt the nutritionsit was on talking about how to make changes to food so you know what you are getting.

Quoting Stefanie83:

did they do Cheddar's specificially or just how to eat out when you don't have a clue on the exact nutritional info?  i'm guessing the restaurants in general.  ;)

thanks!

Stefanie83
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM

ooooooooh i'm so disappointed.  i just realized that OUR cheddar's doesn't have those ciabattas.  booo.  :P  i wasn't on our local menu page.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Also protion size it. If its huge make sure to ask for a to go box right away so you don't have to see what your "missing".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)