Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keep me

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 11 Replies
Out of the kitchen...... I am a late night snacker. I keep telling myself no food after dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You should have a light snack after dinner with protein and fiber, apples and peanut butter. Serving of cheese with nuts or yogurt and fruit. Keep it under 200 cals.
6 small meals a day breakfast,snack,lunch,snack, dinner and snack.
Drink water and chew gum.
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM

you can snack- just not bad snacks! and make sure you dont eat like what- 2 hrs before bed... we eat dinner around 6 and i dont go to bed til like 11 or midnight

Shawna510
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM
I should go to bed now. I really want something.......... Maybe cheese and crackers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shawna510
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I survived on WW due to apples and peanut butter. I love it, the whole sweet and salty, perfect snack.

Quoting jendawn1:

You should have a light snack after dinner with protein and fiber, apples and peanut butter. Serving of cheese with nuts or yogurt and fruit. Keep it under 200 cals.
6 small meals a day breakfast,snack,lunch,snack, dinner and snack.
Drink water and chew gum.
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Brush your teeth after you finish the last thing you're going to eat for the day. It helps! I know I don't like to eat after I brush my teeth.
You can also think of the things you want to eat in terms of exercise, like by how long you have to do such-and-such activity to burn off X number of calories. That sometimes keeps me from diving into something!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

bbykathy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I'm the same way the chocolate ice cream is calling my name!! Uh I really want it but I know it won't help me

yo_ho
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I found some frozen yogurt that is 90 cal a serving! For a 1/2 cup =) It's at vons and it's black cherry chocolate chip, so yummy!

Right now I'm munching on carrots.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Yes, brush your teeth after dinner, or chew some gum, or have a light snack, but let that be it for the night:)  Good luck mama!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Just go to bed!  

Quoting Shawna510:

I should go to bed now. I really want something.......... Maybe cheese and crackers?

wahmx3
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I always have a snack in the evening but I try and keep it to about 100-150 calories. I eat dinner about 5:30 and go to bed about 11 so that is too long not to eat. I also usually workout of some type in the evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)