Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brazilian butt lift

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

I tried to post this already but don't see it...sorry if it's on here twice... I'm considering getting this program. Has anyone used it? What were ur results? I'm looking to tone up, I'm just a few lbs from my goal weight.any advise would be appreciated. :) 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Claire has done it before, so she'll see this and post soon:)  Looks great from the commercials I've seen!  Good luck and I hope you get it mama!

SweetPeaDarlin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

thank you !!!  :) 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I've only done it here and there so far... not the whole program. I will most likely do the whole program when we get home from the cruise.

It has lots of lunges and squats in it as well as latin dancing. It's fun, but Leandro is kinda goofy. Of course, I am rhythmically challenged so I look ridiculous doing it.

Let me know if you have any questions about any BB programs! Since I'm a coach I only do those programs.

Claire
" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Adoptive Moms

2boysmommy867
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I have done the Brazil Butt Lift program.  However, I know a few friends that have and theya re enjoying it quite a bit!

Peggy

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Never tried it but let us know how you like it if you do :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPeaDarlin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I am looking for something to tone up. I'm just a few lbs from my goal weight. I've been looking at the bb products, but I don't wanna spend a ton. What do you suggest? Plus I have a 4.5 mo old.... Thanks everyone for all the replies 

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Turbo Jam is kickboxing and $60 and tons of fun.. BBL is cool too.. I am always uber sore after doing BBL for about a day due to all of the lunges and squats. They are both dancy programs.

Claire
" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Adoptive Moms

SweetPeaDarlin
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM

what is the turbo jam program? 

Quoting mcginnisc:

Turbo Jam is kickboxing and $60 and tons of fun.. BBL is cool too.. I am always uber sore after doing BBL for about a day due to all of the lunges and squats. They are both dancy programs.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM
I see the infomercial all the time and I want to try it soooooo badly!!! I love using Just Dance as exercise and I love Zumba, so the thought of dancing along with working out is great for me! I would LOVE to tighten my tushie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)