Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 388 Replies
8 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to Healthy Weight Loss!  We're glad you're here!

You have found a great group of supportive women who are here to help and encourage you in your weight loss journey. Our goal is to get you connected and talking with other moms while maintaining a healthy weight loss regimen.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting or helpful.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Add your name to your post!

To find a weight loss buddy in your area, click here:
Looking For a Weight Loss Buddy - 2013?

Add a group signature:
Healthy Weight Loss Group Signatures

To share or find a healthy recipe, click here:
Add Your Healthy Recipes Here

If you are dieting, check out our informative post

Fad or Effective

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

treadmillMake yourself at home and enjoy the group.

Cafe Michelle and the Healthy Weight Loss Mods

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Replies (1-10):
mclovins
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 9:25 AM
10 moms liked this

I'm Kathy and I've lost 129lbs and looking forward to helping others do the same!  I'm finally happy, confident and in the best shape of my life!

mistya55
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Misty, I'm married and have 5 kids. I need to lose at the least 50 pounds. I'm such a picky eater it is hard to find diet food that I will eat. I've been thinking of ways to exercise at home, because I'm a serious homebodt. I fight depression on a daily basis, so that makes losing weight hard for me to. I go Monday to have my gallbladder removed. I kinda feel hopeless because since the gallbladder started acting up I havent lost any weight and I hardly eat at all because I hate the pain it causes. I hope I can get some new ideas from you ladies here. I want to be healthier and feel better about my self. My main fat is tummy fat, I don't know what the best exercises would be to help with that. Sorry I wrote a book, I just really need some motivation and help.

Misty

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Misty. I'm glad you found us. There are amazing women here who can help guide you on your journey. Feel free to join any conversation or post any questions you would like to ask.

Quoting mistya55:

My name is Misty, I'm married and have 5 kids. I need to lose at the least 50 pounds. I'm such a picky eater it is hard to find diet food that I will eat. I've been thinking of ways to exercise at home, because I'm a serious homebodt. I fight depression on a daily basis, so that makes losing weight hard for me to. I go Monday to have my gallbladder removed. I kinda feel hopeless because since the gallbladder started acting up I havent lost any weight and I hardly eat at all because I hate the pain it causes. I hope I can get some new ideas from you ladies here. I want to be healthier and feel better about my self. My main fat is tummy fat, I don't know what the best exercises would be to help with that. Sorry I wrote a book, I just really need some motivation and help.

Misty

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Hi Kathy!  Welcome to the group:)

Quoting mclovins:

I'm Kathy and I've lost 129lbs and looking forward to helping others do the same!  I'm finally happy, confident and in the best shape of my life!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Welcome to the group Misty!  

Quoting mistya55:

Misty

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Congrats!

Quoting mclovins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Good luck with your surgery and recovery. :)

Quoting mistya55:

Misty

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Hello!  My name is Vanessa and I'm a mom of three healthy, happy boys.

My youngest is 2 and since giving birth to him in Jan 10 I have lost roughly 60 lbs but have hit a plateau.  My problem lies in that I still have roughly 80lbs to go to be at a healthy weight for my height but really need to lose 100 and I just don't know what to do anymore.  *sigh*  I don't even know what questions to ask anymore.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Vanessa. Im glad you found us. There are a lot of amazing and supportive women in this group who can help you on your journey to healthy weight loss. Feel free to join any conversation or start one of your own.

Quoting Vertical15:

Hello!  My name is Vanessa and I'm a mom of three healthy, happy boys.

My youngest is 2 and since giving birth to him in Jan 10 I have lost roughly 60 lbs but have hit a plateau.  My problem lies in that I still have roughly 80lbs to go to be at a healthy weight for my height but really need to lose 100 and I just don't know what to do anymore.  *sigh*  I don't even know what questions to ask anymore.

xocarriexo
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM
My name is carrie 13 months ago oi I had a baby and I cant seem to lose any weight I want to lose 40-50 pounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)