Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I need help

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am so disgusted with myself. I just feel fat and swollen all the time. Oh and tired and sore. Should I go on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Go on with what?  Healthy eating?  Yes, keep going with it mama!  

Shawna510
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Any suggestion of what to keep on hand, I have a sweet tooth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Careeka22
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:52 AM

Quoting Shawna510:

Try the 90 calorie Fiber one brownies and bars they are delicious and chocolaty!  Just don't eat 5 of them ; ) Also for something sweet revert to fruits and add a little peanut butter.  My mom also swears by her low-fat yogurt icecream, I have yet to try it but is sounds good.  There are a lot of healthy options out there to quiet that sweet tooth, just find the one that works for you and remember to watch the portion sizes. Good luck!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
heathermarie27
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM
If your feeling swollen try upping your water intake. I did that and it made a worl of difference. I also eat a ton I fruit. It's naturally sweet. Fresh pineapple and strawberries :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillymumof2
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:30 AM
There is a chocolate velvet low fat ice cream.. I think. Made by hood I think. Absolutely delicious!!!!

Quoting Careeka22:

Quoting Shawna510:

Try the 90 calorie Fiber one brownies and bars they are delicious and chocolaty!  Just don't eat 5 of them ; ) Also for something sweet revert to fruits and add a little peanut butter.  My mom also swears by her low-fat yogurt icecream, I have yet to try it but is sounds good.  There are a lot of healthy options out there to quiet that sweet tooth, just find the one that works for you and remember to watch the portion sizes. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)