Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Wtf?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
I gained 0.5 lbs :/ not happy. I know that isn't a lot but still. To me it is. I didnt do anything different. Everything like I'm supposed to. Is this just something that happens every now and then? Or did I really make a mistake somewhere and not realize it? Sorry had to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
It can be many things, water intake, sodium, TOM, not changing things up.
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxysmommy
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It's more than likely just water weight. Don't get down on  yourself and keep going!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM
It happens to me a lot. I'm up a lb from last week right now and I really think I've done everything "right". I'm 168 today and saw 166.6 over the weekend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnvplus2
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I'm trying not to get overly upset about it. It just sucks and is annoying. :( tomorrow I'm going to go look at some new workout DVDs or something. Maybe I need to up my water intake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

You're not going to see a loss every week.  Even when we're doing everything right, we may even gain a pound or two.  As long as you're seeing loss in the long run, that's really what matters.  I've had some pretty big fluctuations along my journey, but I'm 86 lbs down overall, so going up a pound or two here and there doesn't phase me too much.  It's NORMAL for your body to fluctuate some. 

Big hugs, mama.  I know this is one frustrating process, especially when we see numbers like that, but don't beat yourself up, just stay on track, and keep moving forward.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

techgurl
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM

i feel ur pain i gain 3 pounds in the last week. i think its because its that time of the month because i am stll working out every other day. what else can it be. i started at 265 an was 239 now 242. frustrating!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Totally agree with Suzanne!

Quoting musicpisces:

You're not going to see a loss every week.  Even when we're doing everything right, we may even gain a pound or two.  As long as you're seeing loss in the long run, that's really what matters.  I've had some pretty big fluctuations along my journey, but I'm 86 lbs down overall, so going up a pound or two here and there doesn't phase me too much.  It's NORMAL for your body to fluctuate some. 

Big hugs, mama.  I know this is one frustrating process, especially when we see numbers like that, but don't beat yourself up, just stay on track, and keep moving forward.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)