Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to lose it to! (pics)

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM
  • 45 Replies

I used to weigh 170lbs and I was so confident and felt comfortable in my own skin I then gained 20lbs and shortly after I had to get surgery for a ruptured appendix they had to cut from my belly button down its a hand length scar I was in the hospital for 8 days and I gained weight and lost muscle I then weighted 205lbs and I felt so fat and uncomfortable in my own skin I was only 19 after that I got onto the birth-control shot and gained 25lbs I worked out every once in a while but gave up because I wasn't loosing fast enough DUMB IDEA!! I now weight 265.4lbs and I am only 22 years old and TTC my first child. I have been working out with a friend but not really losing anything.. I need help, ideas, etc on how to lose this weight. my first goal weight is to be 235lbs then I will go from there I want to get down to at least 190lbs I want to weight 170 again but honestly I would be happy at 200lbs I just cannot be the me I am now. I need a change, I need to be me again not this person who is always in sweats until she leaves the house who feels fat and uncomfortable. I am not the me I used to be and I am still so young.. PLEASE HELP!

These photos are from today. 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Hi! Welcome!
Do you have a game plan? Eating\diet? , counting calories/ bmr?, what and when to exercise?
Suggestion right away if you drink pop stop. I lost 5 pounds just from quiting drinking it here and there. Water is your friend! Take your weight divide it by 2 that's how many oz of water to drink to loose weight!
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I started at 229 one year ago. Now I'm 167. You can do it too. I count calories on myfitnesspal for free and I exercise 6 days per week. I do workout DVDs and exercise bike.

Good luck! If you join myfitnesspal add me I'm stefaniee83 on there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM
You can do it girl! We can be buddies. I'm 22, TTC my first child for 5 yrs and weigh 251 lbs. I looked good when I was 190 but I want to get down to 150. I've lost 6 lbs since January (would have been more but I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now). Do you have myfitnesspal ? What kind of things are you doing to lose weight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ritt
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I don't really have a game plan =/ I have been working out at night with a friend, We do Jillian Michaels some nights, Zumba some nights, and a 30 minute pilates DVD some nights. It just depends. I don't count calories and I am unsure of what BMR is? I drink soda probably 2 times a week if that but I know I need to stop for good. Thank you! 

Quoting jendawn1:

Hi! Welcome!
Do you have a game plan? Eating\diet? , counting calories/ bmr?, what and when to exercise?
Suggestion right away if you drink pop stop. I lost 5 pounds just from quiting drinking it here and there. Water is your friend! Take your weight divide it by 2 that's how many oz of water to drink to loose weight!
Gl

Ritt
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM

WOW! Great Job that is totally awesome! What workout DVD's do you do? I am looking at the myfitnesspal now I am thinking I will join it. I will look you up! Thanks =)

Quoting Stefanie83:

I started at 229 one year ago. Now I'm 167. You can do it too. I count calories on myfitnesspal for free and I exercise 6 days per week. I do workout DVDs and exercise bike.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I like Jillian michaels DVDs so I usually do one of hers 2-4 times per week. I also like billy blanks. Another favorite of mine is Kickbox bootcamp on Netflix it sounds like the workouts you're doing are good! :)

Quoting Ritt:

WOW! Great Job that is totally awesome! What workout DVD's do you do? I am looking at the myfitnesspal now I am thinking I will join it. I will look you up! Thanks =)

Quoting Stefanie83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ritt
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I would love to be buddies =) Seems like we have things in common. I hope your okay! I am signing up for myfitnesspal now. I work out to a Pilates DVD, Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (I lost a little bit with that) Zumba for the PS3. 

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

You can do it girl! We can be buddies. I'm 22, TTC my first child for 5 yrs and weigh 251 lbs. I looked good when I was 190 but I want to get down to 150. I've lost 6 lbs since January (would have been more but I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now). Do you have myfitnesspal ? What kind of things are you doing to lose weight?

Ritt
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I keep forgetting that netflix has work outs on it. I do have netflix I will have to remember to look them up. I do the good work outs it just doesn't seem like they work that great. I'll lose a few pounds but then I gain it back. I need to eat healthyer 

Quoting Stefanie83:

I like Jillian michaels DVDs so I usually do one of hers 2-4 times per week. I also like billy blanks. Another favorite of mine is Kickbox bootcamp on Netflix it sounds like the workouts you're doing are good! :)

Quoting Ritt:

Quoting Stefanie83:

xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM
You can find me on myfitnesspal. My sn is HopefulMyra. I love that site so I'm very active on it. I love Zumba and I'm about to start doing the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Quoting Ritt:

I would love to be buddies =) Seems like we have things in common. I hope your okay! I am signing up for myfitnesspal now. I work out to a Pilates DVD, Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (I lost a little bit with that) Zumba for the PS3. 

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ritt
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I just set up an account for myfitnesspal I am not sure how to add you though. My username is Ritt2012 I like zumba but it doesn't feel like a work out to me any more..... And I have no clue what Brazilian Butt Lift is.

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

You can find me on myfitnesspal. My sn is HopefulMyra. I love that site so I'm very active on it. I love Zumba and I'm about to start doing the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Quoting Ritt:

Quoting xxBiteMExx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)