Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Victorya's Crazy Journey (A lot of Pics!)

Posted by   + Show Post

My Fitness Pal - victoryaanne

My starting weight was 250lbs. I am currently down to 200lbs! My goal weight is 140lbs. Though I still have a ways to go and I know that if I keep setting small goals for myself that I will reach my ultimate goal!

2/27/2012: Today I am doing the Tiffany Rothe Workout (TRW) and adding 100 crunches, 50 squats, 50 leg lifts, and as many push ups as I can handle!

2/28/2012: Walked four miles today! Boy Oh Boy! Do my legs hurt!

UPDATE! 4/1/2012: I have been updating in the replies... While my computer was getting fixed, I was mobile. So here is my update!

This shirt used to be really tight! Now it is lose!!! YAY

I lost one inch last month. Will be posting an update at the end of this month.

Update 4/14: I have measure-in in 8 days. I am a bit nervous about it. I always am... Kind of irrational but its cool. I get through it each time! lol Anyways here is a new pic! 

Update 5/2: Lost another inch sense my last update! Whoop Whoop! Next measure-in will be 5/22! Which me luck this month!

5/16: GREAT WORKOUT!!!!! Loving the 30 Day Shred just as much as I love TRW! So excited to be getting healthy! Doing great on the No Weigh In May! I haven't weighed or measured but I can't wait until the first of June!

May Pic!!!

September Pic VS. June Pic! WOWZERS!

I am down another 10lbs! That is a 70lb loss! Yay me!  I had a horrible day yesterday. Barely worked out and ate crap... today was much better.  Started my day eating great! and working out for a really intense hour! yay me! 

JULY PIC!

So, I am working on my abs and my thighs... I have been doing a lot of inner thigh workouts and I feel like my thighs are shrinking! Woo. Also, I have been getting tons of comments from people I have not seen in a while. One friend I hadn't seen in about a year and he kept telling me how good I looked! Whoop go me!!

I have started a new job and it is really paying off! Making me thinner and my wallet fatter! stick out tongue mini

New pic!!

10/4: Update

I gained 10lbs! :-( Hopefully I can get my stuff under control and back down!

10/29

So I gained 10lbs and I am getting back on track. This morning I did good morning yoga, good morning workout, ran a 15 minute mile, and had cheerios for breakfast.

12/2/12

So after I gained 10lbs... I have kicked back into gear... Here is my update pic!

Another December pic!

It is almost the new year!!!! And I can fit into a 14!!!!!!! That is only one size for my size 13 goal! Here are my new SIZE 14 pants! Last time I tried these on I had a huge muffin top!

FEBRUARY UPDATE!

Been doing workouts and tons of walking, Took a picture of myself and was shocked how skinny I look in it!

April: Doing The Color Run in July! To excited for it! I have started the C25K and I am doing well!

May 15: Today was my last day for week three of C25K, I am moving on to week four Friday! This is probably the longest I have stuck with something... I am really excited about the color run this summer!

June 16, 2013

I have been on a plateau for a while and I didn't know why. I ate pretty good and was very active. Now that I am not working the summers I am much less active than before. So I started doing weight watchers on my own and I realized that it wasn't about what I was eating but how much. The first day I logged a regular day, I went over my points by 18! I was doing that everyday, it's no wonder I wasn't losing any weight! Today was my second day with the weight watchers plan and I used a lot of points for my families Doughnut Sunday. But instead of completely pigging out for the day (which is what used to happen), I had a smaller lunch and only used 6 points. I have to say that I am slightly proud of myself.

I have set up some summer goals.

1. Get comfortably into a size 12.

2. Get control of portion size.

3. Do a 5K

I have three months!

July 23, 2013

I have officially started level 2 of the 30 Day Shred! Last week I lost 1lb! Level 2 is much harder than level 1 but I actually feel like I can do this one. Unlike when I started level one, I felt like I was going to die. I think the biggest thing I need to do now is work on my consistancy. I try to workout 5 days a week but many times it just doesn't happen. Sticking with it!

August 4, 2013

Today I have done Day 16 of 30 Day Shred. Only 5 days until level 3! Everything is going well! I know I got a good workout when it's only 60 degrees and I am sweating my butt off!

August 11, 2013

I bought clothes one size down and they fit!!!!

Aug. 21, 2013

I think that I like Level 3 of 30 Day Shred the best. I feel that it is easier to do but at the same time I feel that I get a better workout with this level.

I cannot post in this one anymore, as it is to long. I have started a new one! CLICK HERE

Come join us!

Butt 'N Gut

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Replies (151-154):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Just read your journal! You have done amazing! Great job!
ms-superwoman
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Just read your journal! You have done amazing! Great job!

Thank you! still working at it! :)

ms-superwoman
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:44 AM

BUMP!

ms-superwoman
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:44 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN