Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Victorya's Crazy Journey (A lot of Pics!)

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 154 Replies
13 moms liked this

My Fitness Pal - victoryaanne

My starting weight was 250lbs. I am currently down to 200lbs! My goal weight is 140lbs. Though I still have a ways to go and I know that if I keep setting small goals for myself that I will reach my ultimate goal!

2/27/2012: Today I am doing the Tiffany Rothe Workout (TRW) and adding 100 crunches, 50 squats, 50 leg lifts, and as many push ups as I can handle!

2/28/2012: Walked four miles today! Boy Oh Boy! Do my legs hurt!

UPDATE! 4/1/2012: I have been updating in the replies... While my computer was getting fixed, I was mobile. So here is my update!

This shirt used to be really tight! Now it is lose!!! YAY

I lost one inch last month. Will be posting an update at the end of this month.

Update 4/14: I have measure-in in 8 days. I am a bit nervous about it. I always am... Kind of irrational but its cool. I get through it each time! lol Anyways here is a new pic! 

Update 5/2: Lost another inch sense my last update! Whoop Whoop! Next measure-in will be 5/22! Which me luck this month!

5/16: GREAT WORKOUT!!!!! Loving the 30 Day Shred just as much as I love TRW! So excited to be getting healthy! Doing great on the No Weigh In May! I haven't weighed or measured but I can't wait until the first of June!

May Pic!!!

September Pic VS. June Pic! WOWZERS!

I am down another 10lbs! That is a 70lb loss! Yay me!  I had a horrible day yesterday. Barely worked out and ate crap... today was much better.  Started my day eating great! and working out for a really intense hour! yay me! 

JULY PIC!

So, I am working on my abs and my thighs... I have been doing a lot of inner thigh workouts and I feel like my thighs are shrinking! Woo. Also, I have been getting tons of comments from people I have not seen in a while. One friend I hadn't seen in about a year and he kept telling me how good I looked! Whoop go me!!

I have started a new job and it is really paying off! Making me thinner and my wallet fatter! stick out tongue mini

New pic!!

10/4: Update

I gained 10lbs! :-( Hopefully I can get my stuff under control and back down!

10/29

So I gained 10lbs and I am getting back on track. This morning I did good morning yoga, good morning workout, ran a 15 minute mile, and had cheerios for breakfast.

12/2/12

So after I gained 10lbs... I have kicked back into gear... Here is my update pic!

Another December pic!

It is almost the new year!!!! And I can fit into a 14!!!!!!! That is only one size for my size 13 goal! Here are my new SIZE 14 pants! Last time I tried these on I had a huge muffin top!

FEBRUARY UPDATE!

Been doing workouts and tons of walking, Took a picture of myself and was shocked how skinny I look in it!

April: Doing The Color Run in July! To excited for it! I have started the C25K and I am doing well!

May 15: Today was my last day for week three of C25K, I am moving on to week four Friday! This is probably the longest I have stuck with something... I am really excited about the color run this summer!

June 16, 2013

I have been on a plateau for a while and I didn't know why. I ate pretty good and was very active. Now that I am not working the summers I am much less active than before. So I started doing weight watchers on my own and I realized that it wasn't about what I was eating but how much. The first day I logged a regular day, I went over my points by 18! I was doing that everyday, it's no wonder I wasn't losing any weight! Today was my second day with the weight watchers plan and I used a lot of points for my families Doughnut Sunday. But instead of completely pigging out for the day (which is what used to happen), I had a smaller lunch and only used 6 points. I have to say that I am slightly proud of myself.

I have set up some summer goals.

1. Get comfortably into a size 12.

2. Get control of portion size.

3. Do a 5K

I have three months!

July 23, 2013

I have officially started level 2 of the 30 Day Shred! Last week I lost 1lb! Level 2 is much harder than level 1 but I actually feel like I can do this one. Unlike when I started level one, I felt like I was going to die. I think the biggest thing I need to do now is work on my consistancy. I try to workout 5 days a week but many times it just doesn't happen. Sticking with it!

August 4, 2013

Today I have done Day 16 of 30 Day Shred. Only 5 days until level 3! Everything is going well! I know I got a good workout when it's only 60 degrees and I am sweating my butt off!

August 11, 2013

I bought clothes one size down and they fit!!!!

Aug. 21, 2013

I think that I like Level 3 of 30 Day Shred the best. I feel that it is easier to do but at the same time I feel that I get a better workout with this level.

I cannot post in this one anymore, as it is to long. I have started a new one! CLICK HERE

Come join us!

Butt 'N Gut

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ellasophia
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mothera3rdTime
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Way to go, Mom!, wish you could give me some pointers, I have had this weight for many more years than I want to remember, and there is always an excuse, yes I know is hard to admit it, but I am not fooling anyone. I have arthritis all over my joints, and back and that has being the excuse, because any kind of movement hurts, yet I neeeeeed to lose this weight, my health is not getting any better, and I know it will keep getting harder, but with all the problems around me, I keep putting me last. Could you just give me some pointers as to how did you started? what keeps you going? what do you do when you have a sweet craving? God knows I have them, and I am a diabetic, so it is even harder. Continue success, and good health.

ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:51 AM

First thing is you have to being doing it for you.

Second, start off slow. Set small goals. Don't say "I am going to lose 100lbs, aspa!" because it will never happen. Instead, say "I am going to lose 20lbs."

Third, find an exercise program that fits you best! A friend of mine has a lot of muscle problems, which makes her hurt. She does pool exercises, and she says they are great.

Just have to tell yourself to keep going every day!

If you have a craving for something "bad" have it. IN MODERATION! You want pizza, have one piece, instead of two. Don't deprive yourself of the things you want.

If you would like I have a group on Facebook called Butt 'N Gut. Its all types of women with different goals and stories. They have really helped me. There is a link in my signature. :) Good Luck on your journey!

Quoting Mothera3rdTime:

Way to go, Mom!, wish you could give me some pointers, I have had this weight for many more years than I want to remember, and there is always an excuse, yes I know is hard to admit it, but I am not fooling anyone. I have arthritis all over my joints, and back and that has being the excuse, because any kind of movement hurts, yet I neeeeeed to lose this weight, my health is not getting any better, and I know it will keep getting harder, but with all the problems around me, I keep putting me last. Could you just give me some pointers as to how did you started? what keeps you going? what do you do when you have a sweet craving? God knows I have them, and I am a diabetic, so it is even harder. Continue success, and good health.

ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 4:40 PM
On my phone today.. So I can't edit my op. Last week I walked 15 miles last week! Felt great! Hoping to get great results this month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Update! Today has been a great day. I walked 10 miles! I also lost 3 inches in my waist! Yay! I tried on a shirt today and it used to be tight... now its to big!!!! Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Lost one inch this Month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Update! !!

When I started this whole journey I couldn't do a sit up. Hell! I could barely do a crunch! Guess who's doing sit ups! Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Updates!!!!! Yay!

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Update: I walked 10 miles in about three hours! Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3570
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Way to go :) Keep up the good work :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN