Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a brownie recipe

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone have a healthy browny recipe? One thats low carb or low sugar or whatever. Its that time of the month and im dying for something chocolate! lol 

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Get some Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. I've heard they're yummy and I just bought them today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiki7808
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM

ok i went searching and found one! looks good. and if you leave out the chocolate chips there ones 87 cal. per serving! awesome. i gotta go to the store to get applesausce now! lol 

MamaKarrot
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 3:00 PM

oh oh oh! 

you're going to think I'm crazy, but - 

http://family.go.com/food/recipe-281285-deceptively-delicious-brownies-t/

I've made these, and after a night in the fridge you don't taste the veggies in them at ALL, they are super good.  I even put chocolate chips on top of mine.

They are 133 calories a brownie, and 3g of fiber which is like a miracle in brownie world, lol.

They are super time-consuming to make, but I make a lot of her recipes so I have a nice stockpile of steamed and pureed veggies in my freezer.  Maybe something to look into in the future? :D

You're recipe sounds good too.  I love me some sweets.  I'll have to try making those also.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I have a recipe that uses banana from "vegan with a vengeance" and they are really good. I will find it :)

crescentstar2
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I have a recipe that uses banana from "vegan with a vengeance" and they are really good. I will find it :)

Ohhh I want it please! If it's vegan it's dairy free :)

blank stareHow I feel most days!

nikkib_3687
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM

You can buy "no pudge" brownie mix, you just add yogurt..... they are delicious. And if you need it dairy free, you can use soy yogurt or coconut milk yogurt, I am sure. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN