• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

Sorry i've been so busy with college and personal things.  It's been crazy around my house. I normally don't post about my relationships but my husband and I are getting a divorce. He moved out Feb 3.  And I have to say the stress and anxiety have gone. I have not had one heart palpatation or anxiety attack. It was like walking on eggshells around here.  Well, I guess I gotta get going and take a test for class. I've surely missed you guys!  I'm back to the old me and ready for new adventures.  Love you all!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stefanie83
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I'm glad things are improving for you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Glad things are getting better for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Glad things are looking up mama!  We've missed you!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Hi Bobbye!!!!!!! Welcome back! I've been thinking about you gal! Keep me updated! How is your DD's knee? 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

kla2008
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Thank you guys oh i've miss you all!!!  It's much better now...she was on crutches for a week. Back to reg activities not broken just pulled.  Wears her brace now  all the time when she's cheering .  Thank you Claire for thinking of her.  I have to admit since the divorce has been going on i've gained so much back and kicking myself , i'm an emotional eater.  It's not finalized  yet.  And it shouldn't take long at all. I'll be glad when I can change back to my maiden name.  My daughter has my maiden name cause my first husband terminated rights. So Kourt and I will have the same last names.  Only 3 more classes and i'll have my associates degree in EC-12 education, still going to school sometimes i think im going to give up but not going too. Sorry for the ramble. But yes things are so much better!! I have missed you all so very much!!!!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Welcome back!! Sounds like the future is brighter than the past!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)