Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heart Rate Monitor

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
Does anybody have a really good one that isnt too expensive? I need to know where to find one in a good price range. Thanks! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momofaonlychild
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Bump! I need one too. LoL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kltaylor07
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Ditto.

I bookmarked one from amazon a little while back. I think it was a Timex and was somewhere between $40-$60. I usually go on there to look through reviews on products to see what others are saying and to compare products.

Quoting momofaonlychild:

Bump! I need one too. LoL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
I have a Timex T5G971, and I love it! It runs anywhere from about $35-50. It's nothing fancy, but it does the job, and factors your weight in when calculating calories (you have to enter your weight when setting it up). I wish it showed more than one thing on the screen at a time, but for the price, I can live with it! It also measures your HR the whole time via a chest strap. I saw someone post about a HRM where you had to push a button anytime you wanted it to measure (as in, hold it down while it measured)! Sounds annoying, frustrating, inaccurate... LOL I think she soon returned it!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:04 AM

My HR monitor came with my Garmin fitness watch, but buying it separately is over $50, so not that cheap...good luck!

worshipmom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I just bought a Sportsline SX from Walmart for $50. It has a chest strap that comes with it as well and I am finding it very helpful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)