Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plexus slim

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
Anyone heard of it and are you taking it? I am on my first day and I have so much energy I can't sit still!!! I have been told by everyone the first day you are jittery but all I feel is energy right now!! I am hoping this helps me. I am doing the insanity also!! Man, that is hardcore too for someone my size but I'm not giving up on myself!! I just wanted to share because I'm exicted that I have my motivation back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Analeigh2012
by Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Never heard of it, I don't take meds if I can help it. I am scared of them! But glad to hear you have your motivation! GL with insanity, I am still trying to figure out the beginning steps of Zumba, I am sooo uncoordinated! YOU CAN do this mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleigh24
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I am so uncoordinated too. Lol this is a drink mix and it is all natural so I'm hoping it won't make me dizzy like other things I've tried. I really hate that I need to take something but my appetite is bad so I need help with it. No self control here :(

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Never heard of it, I don't take meds if I can help it. I am scared of them! But glad to hear you have your motivation! GL with insanity, I am still trying to figure out the beginning steps of Zumba, I am sooo uncoordinated! YOU CAN do this mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Analeigh2012
by Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM
IKWYM! Drinking water totally wreaks havoc with my appetite which is why I think I have been plateauing for 6 weeks or so. I have started setting my alarm to ring when it is timw to eat and eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of 3 meals - otherwise I just can't eat my calories! Natural is good!!

Quoting ashleigh24:

I am so uncoordinated too. Lol this is a drink mix and it is all natural so I'm hoping it won't make me dizzy like other things I've tried. I really hate that I need to take something but my appetite is bad so I need help with it. No self control here :(

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EdithP
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM
I have been using Plexus Slim and Accelerator for three months now an have already lost 15 pounds!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

No, I stay away from pills and supplements.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't have any use for drinks, potions or pills. You have to be able to change your eating habits and lifestyle to keep the weight off, it is the only long term solution. I lost 10 pounds in my first 7 weeks of changing what I was doing, and my total goal is only 40 pounds, so I don't think any special drink is necessary and may even have long term consequences.

ashleigh24
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Awesome! Well I got sick yesterday so today I'm gonna try without the accelerator. There is a virus going around and I'm hoping that is all it was yesterday.

Quoting EdithP:

I have been using Plexus Slim and Accelerator for three months now an have already lost 15 pounds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinkletoes83
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Just be careful taking something that give you energy while you are doing insanity.  Insanity takes your heart rate to extreme levels and I am not even able to drink sweet tea or anything with caffeine in it due to my HR going out of control, Ill get dizzy and even sick. If you have to take a supplement why not shakeology? I've never taken it, but it is sold to go hand in hand with Insanity and does the same things for you, but is actually good for you. They say you can drink it as a meal replacer, OR you can drink it after your work out.

MamaKarrot
by Karen on Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Ditto.  Too scary.

Quoting musicpisces:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Yep, same here!

Quoting MamaKarrot:

Ditto.  Too scary.

Quoting musicpisces:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)