Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My Workout Journal 30 Day Shred *edit with final weigh in*

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM
  • 86 Replies

OK, Another EDIT!! I am such a loser, I cant seem to do a program and I really want one. So I am going to do a program I have done before. I am doing the 30 Day Shred along with whatever dvd or exercises I feel like doing. I AM going to complete this. It's not hard and it's short. So I will have a new weigh in day. I will weigh in after I complete each level, so every 10 days. I will measure twice, at 15 days and after day 30. I looked up how I am supposed to measure and where I am supposed to measure, so I would know I am doing it right.

Mar 24th 149.0

Mar 31st 148.0

April 7th 147.0

April 13th 144.0

Weigh Ins      

April 20th-- 143.4                      

April 30th-- 141.6 -1.8lbs  

May 10th-- 137.0 -4.6lbs

May 21st-- 135.2 -1.8lbs

Measurements             May 4th Day 15     May 21st

Waist-- 30                 28.5-1.5                28 -5

Hips-- 40                   39-1                     38.25-.75

Abdomen-- 32            31-1                     30-1

Right Arm-- 11           11-0                     11-0

Left Arm-- 11             11-0                     10.5-.5

Right Thigh-- 24.25     23.5 -.75              23.25-.25

Left Thigh-- 24           23-1                    23.25+.25

Right Calf-- 15.25       15-.25                 14.75

Left Calf-- 15.25         15-.25                 14.75

Total-202.75              197-5.75 inches    193.75-3.25 inches

Body Fat %

Start- 34.15% Obese

End- 29.39% Acceptable -4.76%

Body Fat % is obviously just a estimate, but as long as I use the same calculator I can get an idea of how much body fat I have lost.

Total Weight Lost- 8.2lbs

Total Inches Lost- 9

I forgot to take a pic before I started the shred. My before pic is at 158lbs, I might still post it. I am not sure though becuase I am only in bra and shorts and and very uncomfortable posting the pics because pregnancy was not good to me at all!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imperfect511
by Amie on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Today was the start of Week 2. I did Kick box Fast Fix workouts 1 & 2 a total of 40 minutes. I burned 510 calories. 

I usually burn 440 calories with both workouts but I worked harder this time and it paid off. My eating wasn't too great today. I went to a cookout and had one hot dog with some ketchup, a steak, some beef shoulder, and a few wheat thins. I had a banana after my workout. I am not sure how many calories I had. If I was over or under. I am guessing under but I was too stuffed to eat when we got home. And didn't have time fore breakfast because we got up when it was time to go. I know my eating will be great tomorrow!! 

Oh and I'd like to say I have not had a soda in months!! I am not a soda drinker but I will drink it at restaurants and cookouts and I haven't had any!!

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I have gotten through 10 min of killer buns and theighs. I was in pain for almost a week lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Awesome keep going!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I always wanna quit right away but I always get through it. My legs have been sore since I started. Better be worth it.

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

I have gotten through 10 min of killer buns and theighs. I was in pain for almost a week lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Good job! Keep it up!

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 1, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Had taco bell today. But I will only be over my calories by 77 and that's not with exercise. I am not sure what I should do today. I was planning on not eating bad today but we had to go out and grab a few things and it was more convienant. I was going to do Killer Buns & Thighs today but now I am wondering if I should do cardio. I'll figure it out!

I got a new outfit today. I will post a pic of me in it sometime today. 

imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM

This is my new outfit. It's not too big but I am sure it wont fit me after I lose all my weight cause of my boobs. My boobs got small when I lost weght before I got pregnant with my third. The pants fit pretty good and I hope I can fit them all of summer at least. Ill buy a belt if I have too. I have no summer clothes at all and I need these. They are shorts but go above the knee cap but not too short.

mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 1, 2012 at 5:58 PM
I was wondering what happened. Good luck. You look awesome by the way. I wish my boobs eould get small again. When I lost weight my mil would yell at my dh to buy me new jeans. Keep up the good work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Insanity wasn't for me. At least not yet. I love kick boxing though. So much more fun.

And thanks!!

Quoting mefingas:

I was wondering what happened. Good luck. You look awesome by the way. I wish my boobs eould get small again. When I lost weight my mil would yell at my dh to buy me new jeans. Keep up the good work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Day 8...not good. Didn't workout but i'm not mad. Things just got hectic at home. It's after 9 and im about to lay down. I was planning on today being great, but that didn't workout. Going to yet and workout early tomorrow. Aiming to do workout 3 of kick box fast fix and killer buns & thighs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)