Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My Workout Journal 30 Day Shred *edit with final weigh in*

Posted by   + Show Post

OK, Another EDIT!! I am such a loser, I cant seem to do a program and I really want one. So I am going to do a program I have done before. I am doing the 30 Day Shred along with whatever dvd or exercises I feel like doing. I AM going to complete this. It's not hard and it's short. So I will have a new weigh in day. I will weigh in after I complete each level, so every 10 days. I will measure twice, at 15 days and after day 30. I looked up how I am supposed to measure and where I am supposed to measure, so I would know I am doing it right.

Mar 24th 149.0

Mar 31st 148.0

April 7th 147.0

April 13th 144.0

Weigh Ins      

April 20th-- 143.4                      

April 30th-- 141.6 -1.8lbs  

May 10th-- 137.0 -4.6lbs

May 21st-- 135.2 -1.8lbs

Measurements             May 4th Day 15     May 21st

Waist-- 30                 28.5-1.5                28 -5

Hips-- 40                   39-1                     38.25-.75

Abdomen-- 32            31-1                     30-1

Right Arm-- 11           11-0                     11-0

Left Arm-- 11             11-0                     10.5-.5

Right Thigh-- 24.25     23.5 -.75              23.25-.25

Left Thigh-- 24           23-1                    23.25+.25

Right Calf-- 15.25       15-.25                 14.75

Left Calf-- 15.25         15-.25                 14.75

Total-202.75              197-5.75 inches    193.75-3.25 inches

Body Fat %

Start- 34.15% Obese

End- 29.39% Acceptable -4.76%

Body Fat % is obviously just a estimate, but as long as I use the same calculator I can get an idea of how much body fat I have lost.

Total Weight Lost- 8.2lbs

Total Inches Lost- 9

I forgot to take a pic before I started the shred. My before pic is at 158lbs, I might still post it. I am not sure though becuase I am only in bra and shorts and and very uncomfortable posting the pics because pregnancy was not good to me at all!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Day 9 I did 20 minutes of workout 3 (KBFF) this morning but added 3 minutes to get to 200 calories burned. Then I did 20 minutes of workout 2 (KBFF) tonight and Killier Buns & Thighs Level 1 also. Burned a total of 851 calories today. Hate that worked out so late but I had to vaccum the whole hose (takes 10 minuts just to do the steps) and I had to do other cleaning as well. I didnt start cleaning till all my kids were asleep. I think my baby is teething cause he is always cranky and he bites down on my finger when I feel his gums. My other kids started teething at 2.5-3 months too. Hoping my workouts are as good tomorrow as they were today.

My plans tomorrow are Kickbox Fast Fix 1&2 and Turb Jams Ab Jam (think that's what it's called). 

mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Good luck. I always have to do most of my workouts in the evening and I hate it. Poor baby. I am not looking forward to a teething baby again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Day 10 KBFF Workouts 1 & 2 and 15 minutes Ab Jam. Burned a total of 496 calories. 

Me and my dh were just arguing about healthy eating. I swear i will never win an argument with him even thouigh Im right. He thinks if I did the slim fast diet it would be better for me. He has done lost his mind. He wouldnt even buy it for me if I wanted it anyway. I like the life style change I am making. And I think I am doing the best I can, espically when I have to limit my groceries to 300 a month for 4 people (my baby will be included in a few months). That man stresses me out and is always telling me I am wrong. He says I dont know anything about healthy eating or exercise when I have learned so much from this group....I am so annoyed right now. He sees how hard I work and all he does is bring me down. 

I dont know what I am going to do today. Maybe Killer Buns & Thighs as long as my calories dont go to high for today, and they shouldnt.

imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Day 11, I didn't do any thing!!! It was just a busy day. Today i'm doing Killer Buns & Thighs level 1 & may add something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Day 12 I did 40 minutes Killer Buns & Thighs burned 351 calories. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM

You are doing great mama...stick with it and you'll get there!  Healthy eating and a lifestyle change is the way to go!

imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM
I've been busy!! But weighed in at 146!!! Haven't been adding JM but I've been doing lots of walking. Today isn't going to be a great food day because of Easter but it will be ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Hoping I get a workout in today. It's been a busy week and I have skipped several days. I gained a few pounds from Easter, but I am sure as long as I drink water, eat right, and exercise it will fall off by tomorrow. That is how it always works with me. I dont want to start my program over. I am just gonna get back to it and keep going for about another month. Then I will do something else.

mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Good luck. Sit down and look at what's going on in your life. Then make a workout schedule. That helped me a lot. And even if you set a goal just to do something active for 30 min you can do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:13 PM
I think I should so that. Ill probably do it tonight and start back at it tomorrow. I have so much laundry to do today.

Quoting mefingas:

Good luck. Sit down and look at what's going on in your life. Then make a workout schedule. That helped me a lot. And even if you set a goal just to do something active for 30 min you can do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)