Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here I go again! My DH and I will be going to Mexico in July for his sisters wedding in Cabo. So I'm going to try to tone up. I hate my stomach and my arms. My body is a mess...I am petite only 5 feet and as of right now I'm 105lbs. I know some of you might not think "why is she trying to lose weight"? I'm not concerned too much of how much I weigh it's more how my clothes fit. I always feel like my tummy sticks out with clothes or my arms they just look "big" to me. Anyways, my plan is to stick to eating clean and exercising 6 days a week. To cut out all Alcohol and would also love to cut back coffee. I will try to write down everything that I eat, drink and log in my exercise. I hope to keep up with my Journal.

Measurements

belly button (tummy) -29 inches

waist - 26 1/2 inches

left arm - 10 1/2 inches

right arm - 10 1/2inches

Update  4/12/12. So Kat has inspired me to work harder. I also think I will have the guts to post Before and After pics. I can do this! Yikes I think I will remove my pics! I was not aware that people can just Google "Candy's Journal" and it goes here. I don't want my pics online!

I did weigh myself this morning and wished I had not done that but the scale said 109 lbs. No inches lost, I know it's too soon.

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Replies (11-15):
mommyof1262
by Candy on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Alright so I really haven't been able to keep up due to my busy schedule. Its been tough with the kids. Somehow I always manage to workout because it is a must! I will go insane if I dont. Anyways my measurements are the same as last 28 on belly , 26 on waist, 10 1/2 both arms but I did lose a pound I weighed in at 104. Not a biggie.

mommyof1262
by Candy on May. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM

So finally back to this...I haven't been able to keep up with my journal. The weekend was tough. My parents visitied me which I have not seen them in like 3 years and then it was my 10yr olds birthday. So things were hectic. I didnt get any workouts in Saturday- Monday but today I am in high gear. I managed to get a 40 minute kettlebell workout with a mile warm up. After Ben gets home I hope to get in a run outside and some boxing.

mommyof1262
by Candy on May. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM
So yesterday around 6 I decided to go for a 4 mile runand do 20 minutes of boxing.

Today I started out with a 300 Kettlebell workout, half hour boxing with jumproping, and another 4 mile run. I love the energy it gives me. I also had a great b-fast with scrambled eggs ( 1 whole/1egg white) with salsa and Greek yogurt on a whole wheat tortilla. Yumm! I think I can eat anything after a workout like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof1262
by Candy on May. 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Weigh in today. I weighed in at 103.3 which is good but my weight is up and down so much lately. I have been feeling horrible latelywith heartburn and very bloated. Today I went for a 3 mile run early morning and then did 15 minutes of Boxing and did and triceps. I had my usual breakfast which was 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with jalapenos, salsa and Greek yogurt on a whole wheat tortilla and some coffee.

I decided not to count calories its been to hard for me keeping up. Plus it seems like I get so overwelmed. I did go and buy a swimsuit but I am not happy with the way my body looks =(

mommyof1262
by Candy on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Counting down the days to got to Mexico. Just got my passport in the mail yesterday after an terrible process. They finally got all my info and sent it to me, Thank goodness! As of today I have lost 3 inches around my belly and almost 2 inches around my waist, I am down to 103 lbs and have been working out almost 6 days a week and running 5k's and Kettlebell training. My body feels fantastic and I am happy. Life is Good  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)