Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy eating & exercise motivation. Success Picture Post.

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought it was time for a little motivation since I'm seeing a ton of pill/shake posts this week.

Healthy weight loss means healthy food and exercise, and you CAN do it.  If you put enough effort into researching a "diet" then take that effort and put it into preparing healthy meals and staying active.  You'll still lose weight and your body will thank you. :)

With that I want you ladies who are losing or are done losing weight to post your progress/success pictures so we can all keep our chins up and keep trying! :)

group hug

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Awesome post btw

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Hot momma!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

This was 2008, my starting point. 6 weeks PP about 189lbs, having lost 10-12 in the 6 weeks after my 2nd son. I had enough.

This was 2011, at the end of october. I was pregnant and didnt know it. I was 137lbs and 5'2" in these pics. I had completed my first spartan and was so into and still am into training.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Jan 7, 2012....287lbs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM
14 moms liked this

April 7, 2012...240lbs

Yup...47lbs all through diet and exercise...screw those diet pills! I have a friend who had bariatric surgery at the end of January...guess who's lost more weight? LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree SCREW diet pills! You look great!

Quoting beadingmom17:

April 7, 2012...240lbs

Yup...47lbs all through diet and exercise...screw those diet pills! I have a friend who had bariatric surgery at the end of January...guess who's lost more weight? LOL!

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Thanks! :)

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I agree SCREW diet pills! You look great!

Quoting beadingmom17:

April 7, 2012...240lbs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swesolek6
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Whst do you do to workout? I'm ffing c25k but I feel like I'm not doing enough with three days a week.how long did it take you to get there? I'm at your starting weight

Quoting MamaKarrot:

Here is mine!

I eat 1600-2000 calories a day, and exercise 3-5 days a week (usually 3, eep!)

I started at 221lbs: (size 18/20)

Currently 170lbs: (size 10/12)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM
How did you do it only 7 months postpartam? My after photo for 2011 was after my half marathon and I was pregnant too and didn't know just yet. I hope by seven months to be measuring close to that again except since I am bf again my boobs will be bigger. I am jealous of everyone with smallish boobs.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

This was 2008, my starting point. 6 weeks PP about 189lbs, having lost 10-12 in the 6 weeks after my 2nd son. I had enough.

This was 2011, at the end of october. I was pregnant and didnt know it. I was 137lbs and 5'2" in these pics. I had completed my first spartan and was so into and still am into training.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof5kiki
by Cindy on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yur rock!!!!!  All of you do.  To the OP Thank you for posting this I posted yesterday that I needed some mojo, I think this is it!  Thank you.

Quoting beadingmom17:

April 7, 2012...240lbs

Cindy
Army wife, Full time college student, Soccer Mom of 6
My running blog
Follow me and learn all about my couch 2 5 K Journey
Wana B Runner

Want to know more about me?  Follow my blog
Married to the Military

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:30 AM
5 moms liked this

This was taken at the end of 07'..right before I found out I was pg with Karli.. I was the same weight and size when I started my journey in 09'... 5'1", 167 lbs and a size 12. 

This was taken 12-10...a year after I started my journey- 110 lbs and a size 0. 

This was taken in Feb. 2012.. 120 lbs and a size 0. I'm currently ditching the 10# I've put back on since last summer..bleh..

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)