Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Day 1

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

So today is the 1st day to the road to a healthier, skinnier me. I want to lose 104lbs. I know that probably no one will read this, but its mainly for me. I have to keep myself accountable somehow so if I write it down for everyone to maybe see, then maybe it will work!

I cant really workout to much due to health problems but I'm going to start a low impact workout with my wii and hopefully it will help me and strenghten my knee and back so that I can do better longer workouts to help even more!! Today I did my 1st workout, it was only 15 minutes but its 15 more minutes then I usually do! I used wrist and anckle weights to help even more. I'm going to try to do 5 workouts a week, M-F. M-W-F will be 30 minute workouts and T-T will be 15. That way I can get in workouts but not burn myself out. Each day will be something different, Thursdays will be cardio (I'll figure out what the other days will be tomorrow lol)

I cant do the whole diet thing cause when I do, I end up eating more or being more hungry. So what I'm going to try to do is cut down on portions, add salad and steamed veggies (love them both) and add more meals like everyone says you should. I dont get why your suppose to cut down on portions but add more meals to lose weight, it's still the same amount of food but people say it works so I'll try it!

Now, for the part I dont want to do, measurments. I kinda feel like I got to, even though I dont want people to know how fat I am, but whats the point if its not tracked right....?

Lbs: 244

Arms R/L: 15.5/14.5

Back: 53

Belly (at navul): 49.5

Pouch (hate that spot): 50.25

Thighs R/L: 24.5/25.5

Heres to a long road ahead of me, but it will be worth it in the end. I'll do my weigh ins and measurments on Mondays!! I look foward to being skinny...or at least smaller like I was before kids lol :)

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aprilsalcro
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Good luck !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyGaddis
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Thank You!!

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Good luck !

mommyof1262
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM

You are taking the 1st step. Great job and good luck! You can do it!

AshleyGaddis
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Why thank you :)

Quoting mommyof1262:

You are taking the 1st step. Great job and good luck! You can do it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slademom09
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Good luck! You can do it! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:21 PM
You will do great! Just keep pushing through!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN