Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Help Pretty Please with Raw sugar on top! lol

Posted by   + Show Post

ok ladies I know it may seem like I ask the same thing a lot but

here are my questions and issues..

I now have a fit bit and with the extra calories added in from walking all day at my job it gives me somewhere between 400- 500 extra calories a day during the week... I upped my calorie intake to 1500 bc I have not lost in a month and a half but have maintained my current weight.  

I am having a hard time getting more calories in, I am trying my best to control my portion size ( I just bought a digital food scale so I can now be correct with amounts ) I drink no less then 64 oz of water a day some days it's even more..I really do my best to pick healthy choices ... I haven't gone to the gym in a week or so bc of all the walking I do during the day at work already gives me extra calories so if I go to the gym I will have even more...

here are my stats so if anyone has ideas or can help I would appreciate it so much bc I don't want to give up but I am getting more frustrated every day!!

I am 5'7  

I weigh 196

I want to weigh 160

let me know if you need more info!!

this is me right now.

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Replies (11-11):
SassyBrunette
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I can give u the exact amounts if you want! =)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh my goodness...those sound delicious!

Quoting SassyBrunette:

I make these peanutbutter energy bites... it's PB,honey, semi sweet chocolate chips,oats and then I roll mine in wheat germ!

I eat whole grain everything!!  lol

never tried hummus... 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Have some peanut butter and an apple for a snack, lowfat cheese and whole grain crackers/bread, veggies and hummus.  Those are some of my favorites.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)