Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What's for dinner?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:09 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today I'm having leftover homemade turkey lasagna and steamed cauliflower. Next time I think I'm putting shredded zucchini it it for moistness since the turkey is so dry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2ex1
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Broiled salmon with steamed veggies a salad and some rice ... And frozen yogurt for dessert ... Light popcorn for movie night!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I was really careful with my calories today so I'm having popcorn and a beer tonight while I watch netflix :). I even have calories left over after that so I might have something else.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Broiled salmon with steamed veggies a salad and some rice ... And frozen yogurt for dessert ... Light popcorn for movie night!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrissie3
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Fettucine with cream, chicken, and mushrooms along with corn, garlic bread, and a fresh greens salad. Shirley Temples to drink and pecan pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. All homemade :)

momof2ex1
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I have been careful today too! And I have some left over as well

Quoting norahsmommy:

I was really careful with my calories today so I'm having popcorn and a beer tonight while I watch netflix :). I even have calories left over after that so I might have something else.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I was at my grandparents house for the day. Mashed potatoes, corn, baked beans and ribs. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

No idea!  We are going to play poker with friends- they usually do sandwich stuff and cookies or something...

I have about 1000 or so calories left for today (since I zumba'd for an hour this morning) so I should be ok

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Quoting twinsies041:

I was at my grandparents house for the day. Mashed potatoes, corn, baked beans and ribs. Ugh.

Yum!

; )

kmencl3210
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I found a recipe yesterday for pork tenderloin, it says its a recipe from px90. It smells really good :)
I haven't been keeping track of calories lately. I've had a lot going on and just haven't logged in to do it or remembered to... I need to start again. 

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Pizza-Hut. Craving veggie lovers pizza. But Ill down it with a seltzer and have a character cupcake for desert (cupcake that looks like Elmo, just love it cause local bakery makes the elmo part like 5" of icing....mmmmm cravings!!) lol

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:30 PM
I had leftover chicken tenders from last night (2of them) and some fried potatoes. I had a small piece of cake for dessert (I don't do dessert often) and my husband and son had cheddar wurst and potatoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)