Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

And now I remember why I don't drink often..

Posted by   + Show Post
It makes me so hungry!! I was sooo good with my calories today and so I had 2 beers. Even with those and a whole bag of popcorn I am still within my calories for the day. Now I am eyeballing the half dove chocolate bunny on the counter. I knew I should have put the sucker away after I gave some to the kids!! Dang
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-11):
norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Kroger has it in the natural food section. You can get it in natural food stores too. I buy bobs red
Mill ground flax seed. They have whole flax too but I read somewhere that the human body can't get the nutrients out when it's whole so I get ground. It's great in smoothies, muffins, cake too!

Quoting jendawn1:

Thanks!! I have only been learning slowly to cook the last year (I did a lot of processed before )

Can by flax seed at walmart or a grocery store? Or is it a specailty item?

Quoting norahsmommy:

I do 2 oz. but I rarely use apple sauce in place of egg. I use flax meal in place of egg. Two teaspoons flax meal and a tablespoon hot water. It makes a Kind of slimy paste, but it works really good as an egg replacer. I normally just use apple sauce in place of oil. You could just use egg whites in place of whole egg.

Quoting jendawn1:

Yummy! I have a question about the apple sauce how much do you put in to let say equal one egg??

Quoting norahsmommy:

I think I'm going to eat ground flax seed and applesauce ( in place of oil) pancakes, and an egg white omelette for breakfast. I know dh will want homemade biscuits and Sausage gravy but I'm not making it!

Quoting jendawn1:

Same as karen here. I need the HUGE breaky in the morning :) love me some bacon and eggs !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN