Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NSV for me!!

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
Sunday i was doing some shopping. While there I felt something on my belly. I looked down and couldn't see what it was so I had to lift my boob out of the way so i could see my belly! Lol.....I know lifting my boob isn't thrilling but for me it was because it meant my belly doesn't stick out past my boobs anymore!!! Once I realized what I did I was SO excited that my belly is smaller now! I knew my belly was shrinking cause my old pants don't fit anymore but it didn't really hit me till I couldn't see my belly anymore over my boobs!!! And let me just add my boobs are NOT huge. I'm a small C cup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bc19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Awesome! My stomach seems to be shrinking from the sides first lol, so it doesn't look flatter yet.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Yay! I love having my boobs stick out more than my belly now for sure! Great one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hahaha that's awesome!

It's actually one of my goals-to not see my stomach when I look down- just the boobs!

beethann
by Beth on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Quoting bc19:

Awesome! My stomach seems to be shrinking from the sides first lol, so it doesn't look flatter yet.

MINE TOO!!

beethann
by Beth on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM

You know what else is great??! Not having to lift up your belly to be able to shave your Yoo Hoo!

reneawesley
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom0508
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:43 PM
I laughed out loud at this!!!

Quoting beethann:

You know what else is great??! Not having to lift up your belly to be able to shave your Yoo Hoo!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:44 PM

LMAO!

What was on  your belly?

You know... I have heard you aren't really fat until you stomach is past your boobs... lol I am fat and my boobs stick out past my stomach lol

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM
You are SO right on this! The past couple times I have shaved I haven't had to move my belly around to see to shave down there!

Quoting beethann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I didn't see anything on me...guess it was a hair or something.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

LMAO!

What was on  your belly?

You know... I have heard you aren't really fat until you stomach is past your boobs... lol I am fat and my boobs stick out past my stomach lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)