Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gooooooooooood MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am sleeping and feel so much better since I started working out again, and made some changes in my life.  I am praying that the exercise helps get my anxiety under control I can tell that it is wearing my body down.  It's strange that we have lived in the same home for so long being military and now we have to move after living here 9 years!  This is the first place we ever bought a house.

Anyway I am feeling super motivated today.  Not sure why. 

On a side note my MIL called to tell me that they found out that my husbands grandfather died of complications of his B12 being deathly low and that when my FIL went to the doctor his was so low that they want the entire family tested.   It's not just so low that you feel fatigued it is to the point you can have a heart attack.  Turns out my BIL and SIL are already tested and my BIL is in that "you could die" range and my SIL is just borderline average low. 

Cindy
Army wife, Full time college student, Soccer Mom of 6
My running blog
Follow me and learn all about my couch 2 5 K Journey
Wana B Runner

Want to know more about me?  Follow my blog
Married to the Military

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2gg
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Hello and good morning to you dear glad to see you are making good life style choices !

Working out for sure helps with anxieties I have panic attacks and it helps sooo much I KNOW when I don't work out

I'm sorry you have to move that would be rough to just up and pack and move away your stronger than I for sure !

Go get your testings done or just take a multi b vitamin from Walmart they give you energy and are safe to take
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Gooooooooooooood morning toooooooooooo youuuuuuuu! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof5kiki
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I have so much energy today.....I wish I could be that new Nike commercial and just keep running because that is how I feel today lol.

Cindy
Army wife, Full time college student, Soccer Mom of 6
My running blog
Follow me and learn all about my couch 2 5 K Journey
Wana B Runner

Want to know more about me?  Follow my blog
Married to the Military

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)