Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your plan?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok, I'm just curious what kind of workout/diet routine is everyone doing. I'm more interested in the workout side, because I've already got my diet in check. So what are you doing?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lhiannan
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I just got the Couch-2-5k app for my phone and am doing that right now.  On top of that, I try to walk for an hour or so.  I also have a fitbit, which keeps track of calories burned, steps taken (with a daily goal of 10k steps).  In the past I've done Power 90 (I have also done Turbofire, but broke my toe a few weeks ago-a hairline fracture, so I've taken a break from it because it's a lot of jumping and pivoting).  I've lost 40 lbs so far, with 18 to go to not be considered overweight anymore, so it's worked out well :)

endlessluv
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM

How long did it take to loose 40?

KCisPaulsMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Food...
Overall.. I try to eat clean. But, what I've really had to get used to was to trade my cereal for a more protein-based breakfast... keeps me from getting too hungry.

Exercise
i am on week three of Turbo Fire (a beachbody.com product)

I'm down 12 pounds since January 1.

bc19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I am just starting Turbo Jam, and plan on getting Turbo Fire  once I am done. After that my DS should be in preschool, so I want to try the couch to 5k program. Hubby wants to try taht one too, so I can't wait for August to roll around.

km1970
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I have about 6 different Jillian Michaels dvds...so I made a workout plan..

My 2 main dvds are ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack. 

I alternate those days..

I do 1 day of banish fat boost metabolism(full dvd)

on the days I do ripped and 6 week 6 pack..I add 2-3 circuits plus cool down on either no more trouble zones and banish fat.

I started in Mid March(I added the extra about the first of April) and I have lost 6 pounds and about 8 inches total(last time I checked.) 

asaffell
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Doing Turbo Fire and P90X while counting calories and making smart choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I run (about 80-100 miles per month), and I also do strength training, and I'm on my second round of Insanity as well.

itsm3
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM

i just finished the 30 day shred and now doing ripped in 30.  after that, i'm going to do insanity.

i have an awesome giveaway going:  4-pack of George's Cream.  Content closes April 29.  Click here to enter

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Zumba class 2-3 days a week, walking, 3lb weights, dvd's (belly dance and another dance one) a little yoga

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I am currently doing Asylum and will start a full round of Brazil Butt Lift on May 20th. I am also a long distance runner so I run several times per week as well. I also eat cleanly while tracking my calories using a bodybugg. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)