Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Losing weight always means needing new, cute clothes ;)

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

I suggest checking out www.bodyc.com and www.greatglam.com.  Really cute stuff! And sometimes it helps to motivate yourself if you find a really cute shirt or dress. You can say, I'm going to get my booty into that and look HOT!!! 

For instance, my husband has his third, pro MMA fight coming up (small fight circuit based out of Yuma, AZ). I found the cutest shirt to wear to the fight and to wear out after. I've got probably two months tops to look super duper amazing. All of these factors are my motivation because I want to look great for myself and for him.

Where do you like to find new, cute stuf? What do you have coming up that you want to look amazing for? Hope you find some motivation for it.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LveMy2K1dS
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I love body central too and Vanity, and I recently found a cute top and skirt at rue 21 which I usually don't find anything there. I also buy a lot of clothes at VS

KaylaMillar
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I'll have to check it out! I live gettin new clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscycklops
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I like VS but everything is expensive. Yes, it washes and wears well, but I still need to feed my kids, lol. Oh to be young and single again, lol.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Shoot...I'll just be glad to walk into Old Navy and buy a pair of jeans in store instead of having to order online! Lol! OP, why do you only have 2 mos tops of looking good?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscycklops
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I've been losing weight steadily since October, which has amounted to 15 pounds. My husband has an mma fight coming up sometime within the next two months. I'm using it as my motivation to look amazing and then to keep looking amazing.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Shoot...I'll just be glad to walk into Old Navy and buy a pair of jeans in store instead of having to order online! Lol! OP, why do you only have 2 mos tops of looking good?

red_head_mommy2
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I just love the fact that I'm smaller and can find cute tops to wear. I'm no longer have to wear guys polo's just to hide my body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TessB
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I saw this about an hour ago and have been surfing online since! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscycklops
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband always says when he catches me perusing clothes whether in a store or online, "Why are you never happy with what you have?!" Men just don't understand how sassy and hot you feel when you put on something as simple as a new article of clothing whether it be cute panties, a shirt that flatters your skin tone, or pants that make your booty look rockin.

mama2gg
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I can't wait to cloths shop going to wait till my second round of p90x first :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll still shop thrift stores for the most part...I don't really go anywhere or do anything that I need any pricey or overly cute clothes for...sadly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN