Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrating

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 AM
  • 12 Replies

Is it possible that your body is telling you that you will NOT be losing anymore weight? I am getting so discouraged. I really need to hide my scale because that is not helping. I keep gaining a lb then losing the lb but for some reason it won't let me go past 145.0lb. Maybe I need to look at things different instead of focusing on losing weight maybe focus on losing inches. I really want to tone my abs up so maybe another focus. I am doing the 6wks 6pack along with some other videos. Thanks for letting me vent.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Shake things up.

momof3570
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Shake things up.

How? You mean like with my exercise? I do my 6wks 6pack along with a different video every day.

aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:43 AM
I am right there with you. I am stuck too. I tried the 30 day shred and made it to day 1. I loved the workout & want to keep doing it but I was sooooo sore I just haven't gone back. Since im not exercising lately my eating has just down ffalled. I need to stop what im doing to myself before my weight goes in the wrong direction. Have you had your Bmr done since losing any weight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3570
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

I am right there with you. I am stuck too. I tried the 30 day shred and made it to day 1. I loved the workout & want to keep doing it but I was sooooo sore I just haven't gone back. Since im not exercising lately my eating has just down ffalled. I need to stop what im doing to myself before my weight goes in the wrong direction. Have you had your Bmr done since losing any weight?

I tried that video and my knee was soooo sore I had to stop. I have a old track injury to my knee so it is really hard to do squats and stuff. Yes I had claire do them for me. Thanks though. Good Luck with everything.

aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Yeah I was in a car accident on my 13 birthday 9 years ago that left me with a back injury. I felt it after the video! Goodluck too!

Quoting momof3570:

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

I tried that video and my knee was soooo sore I had to stop. I have a old track injury to my knee so it is really hard to do squats and stuff. Yes I had claire do them for me. Thanks though. Good Luck with everything.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:49 AM
I'm having the same problem, gaining and losing the same lb. I can't break the 150 mark. I already change up my workout every other week but I may have to do a complete exercise overhaul if this lasts another week. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Analeigh2012
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:56 AM
I am so frustrated with the scale as well since hitting 45 pounds lost. The last 10 have been agonizing up and down. But I know I have lost inches and am sticking with it. The barriers has to break sometime! Good luck mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM

food, take a spin class for a month.... when I plateau one month of spin helps me through it. Do something totally different.

Quoting momof3570:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Shake things up.

How? You mean like with my exercise? I do my 6wks 6pack along with a different video every day.

Livin4_AnO
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Switch/Up your workouts! Maybe do one extra video, or just switch things up completely! Good luck ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I think shifting your focus might be a good thing.  I still have 45 lbs to my goal, but as I get closer, my focus has shifted to getting fit, getting rid of my belly roll, getting faster with running (once I'm able to run again on this knee), and developing a toned, muscular, but feminine body. 

I would try some different workouts and maybe take a look at what you're eating and how much.  

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)