Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Groupon/Living Social

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM
  • 3 Replies

The gym I got a Groupon membership to for 2 months just posted a Living Social deal for a one month membership!  Bought it!  So now I have one more month there!  Woo hoo!  $9 for that one!!  Love it!  That'll get me through the end of June!

Once my knee heals up, I have a CrossFit Groupon I need to use as well.  18 sessions (whoa...), and I really can't wait!  But I need to have a fully functional knee first.

What fantastic fitness deals have you taken advantage of?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2gg
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Woot I love Groupon

I've gotten a hour massage for 25 dollars

3 passes to bounceu a place that has like 50 of those huge blow up things for kids and adults to play on for 10 dollars

I got 2 20 for 40 dollars Italian fare coupons for a very nice place here in town I love it!

And our business did a Groupon for 3 days and sold 10,104 dollars worth of carwashes love me some Groupon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wahmx3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I am in a small province in Canada so we never have any good deals but so glad you found something and hopefully others will benefit as well!

nlonnon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM

That's awesome!!  I get fitness ones at least once a week but due to work schedules between DH and I it is impossible for me to take advantage of them :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)