Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heathly foods

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 3 Replies
What your favorite healthy food. I am trying to get back on track and would love to hear what you guys eat. It'd been a long time since I have ate healthy foods so I need a refresher.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mare1180
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Greek yogurt with fresh fruit

Hummus & baby carrots

Fish or lean meats for dinner with a ton of spinach and mushrooms and a small portion of brown rice

Chicken, spinach, tomato, and light ranch or avacados on a low carb/high fiber wrap for lunch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzie490
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I love fresh fruit and a good salad. I could live off that alone. I also love fresh veggies. I love broccoli carrots and zucchini. I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wahmx3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I love berries.... strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries are often my morning snack or added to oatmeal. Grapes are good, apple slices, oranges are also my fav choices. I am also not a fan of yogurt but it can be very healthy if  you read the labels. I also like a piece of cheese and maybe a few crackers with it. For lunch, I often have tortillas with various things on them.... make a pizza, wrap, quasidlas (sp),taco... I also have salads with added chicken or tuna and dinner is an assortment of whatever.... meat and vegies, pasta, casseroles etc. No matter what we are having for dinner, I add vegies to everything and I have an extra serving of vegies and maybe less of something that is higher calorie, smaller portions of meat, pasta and potatoes. I love casseroles since I can hide vegies in them and my family gets more nutrition without them knowing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)