Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there tricks?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 3 Replies
I'm going through nasty caffeine withdrawals. I am a Bitch. To say the least.

I'm shakey and grumpy.

What to make this easier?

Before Df kills me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nlonnon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Drink as much water as you possibly can, and take some ibuprofen.  The first days are the worse but it will get better!  Don't give up because starting all over will suck even more!

DeirdraG.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I'll admit. I didn't do my extra exercise yesterday bc I couldn't. I did ny power walk to and from the busstop.

This is crap. I hate water. Lol. I honestly think I miss the bubbles more then anything.

Quoting nlonnon:

Drink as much water as you possibly can, and take some ibuprofen.  The first days are the worse but it will get better!  Don't give up because starting all over will suck even more!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Have you tried seltzer water with lime?  It helps when I am craving the bubbles :)

Quoting DeirdraG.:

I'll admit. I didn't do my extra exercise yesterday bc I couldn't. I did ny power walk to and from the busstop.

This is crap. I hate water. Lol. I honestly think I miss the bubbles more then anything.

Quoting nlonnon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)