Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The only bad thing about losing weight.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  • 14 Replies
Not really bad, just a pain in the ass.

Nothing fits!
Everything is either to big or to small (pre-prego clothes). I'm uncomfortable most of the time! Argh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JCakebread
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

That's a very good excuse to buy  new clothes!!!! If you have quite a bit more to loose you could do what I did which was to invest a small amount in used clothes that were in good condition. I always figured that I  didn't want to spend a lot of money on clothes if I wasn't going to be able to fit into them in a few months! Congratulations on the weight loss!

mantyangel
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I agree.  I hate going through all my clothes and trying on 50 things to find something that will fit!  I have so many clothes but in 5 different sizes!  I am also a little sad when an outfit I really, really, liked is too big to wear.  Ok only a tiny bit sad because I am super happy when I get new cute clothes! 

Jay9xoxo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I hate that! I have had these pair of jeans that I LOVED, they looked so good on me. They are a size 12, but now I'm a size 6! I'm going crazy looking for a similar pair! But I can't really complain lol

Quoting mantyangel:

I agree.  I hate going through all my clothes and trying on 50 things to find something that will fit!  I have so many clothes but in 5 different sizes!  I am also a little sad when an outfit I really, really, liked is too big to wear.  Ok only a tiny bit sad because I am super happy when I get new cute clothes! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Yes!  You get it!  Some people look at me like I'm nuts when I complain about it, but some things are just irreplaceable! LOL

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

I hate that! I have had these pair of jeans that I LOVED, they looked so good on me. They are a size 12, but now I'm a size 6! I'm going crazy looking for a similar pair! But I can't really complain lol

Quoting mantyangel:

Jay9xoxo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL!! We went to a family function the other day and I have this absolutely gorgeous blouse that I bought a while back so I decided to wear it and it was HUGE on me! I showed my SO and was like "I'm too skinny for this top!!" and he had the most confused look on his face and threw me a pack of cookies lmao

Quoting mantyangel:

Yes!  You get it!  Some people look at me like I'm nuts when I complain about it, but some things are just irreplaceable! LOL

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

Quoting mantyangel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I love that he threw you some cookies!  LOL  We really do completely confuse men don't we :)

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

LOL!! We went to a family function the other day and I have this absolutely gorgeous blouse that I bought a while back so I decided to wear it and it was HUGE on me! I showed my SO and was like "I'm too skinny for this top!!" and he had the most confused look on his face and threw me a pack of cookies lmao

Quoting mantyangel:

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

Quoting mantyangel:

miller060905
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM
So true!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I get it 100%. I had these jeans that looked great on me. Now they are to big and make me look like I have a saggy butt! LOL

Quoting mantyangel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I think that will be the plan. Donate old clothes and thrift new ones.

Quoting JCakebread:

That's a very good excuse to buy  new clothes!!!! If you have quite a bit more to loose you could do what I did which was to invest a small amount in used clothes that were in good condition. I always figured that I  didn't want to spend a lot of money on clothes if I wasn't going to be able to fit into them in a few months! Congratulations on the weight loss!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I agree. And when people tell m gee to go buy new stuff, that isn't a solution either since I'm not done! I don't want to buy new clothes only to not fit in them again a month later! And my favorite pair of red pants from Express are now too big! Those can't be replaced since they are 6 years old. Boo!

I know it's a good thing, of course! :) But I am looking forward to the day that I hit my goal and can stock up on clothes that fit! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)