Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

3rd Month of CLX **UPDATE*** results pic

Posted by   + Show Post

I am on my 3rd month of ChaLEAN Extreme! Can't believe I've made it this far.

Anyone else doing this program?

Here's an update with the pic:

And this was taken at 60 days. I'm 2 weeks into the last month. I've lost some more weight and inches.

SIDE VIEW

FRONT View

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Replies (21-27):
ae320lopez
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been hesitant to share my photo that I shared with you ladies. I'm not sure why. But i completely agree with you. Before, ppl used to think that I was my moms mother and that she was my daughter. My mom is 46. It was embarrassing. When I noticed I was NO LONGER HAPPY and that my kids didn't even make me happy anymore...I KNEW I needed to change. And am sooo glad I did. 

I LOVE being a coach. I LOVE helping ppl. I LOVE showing ppl how possible it is because if you really knew me...you would know how lazy and boring and unhappy I was prior to the program. I was always depressed. Never did anything. I can safely say...i was probably a horrible mother. And it's all changed for me. 

Quoting Threes.Company:

Great work!!! You can see a huge difference! Notjust in your shape and inches, but in your face too! You look younger in the second picture!

KCisPaulsMom
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Wow.. you can really see a difference. Great job.

ae320lopez
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM

thank you :-)

Threes.Company
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Such an amazing success story! You should be very proud of yourself!

Quoting ae320lopez:

I have been hesitant to share my photo that I shared with you ladies. I'm not sure why. But i completely agree with you. Before, ppl used to think that I was my moms mother and that she was my daughter. My mom is 46. It was embarrassing. When I noticed I was NO LONGER HAPPY and that my kids didn't even make me happy anymore...I KNEW I needed to change. And am sooo glad I did. 

I LOVE being a coach. I LOVE helping ppl. I LOVE showing ppl how possible it is because if you really knew me...you would know how lazy and boring and unhappy I was prior to the program. I was always depressed. Never did anything. I can safely say...i was probably a horrible mother. And it's all changed for me. 

Quoting Threes.Company:

Great work!!! You can see a huge difference! Notjust in your shape and inches, but in your face too! You look younger in the second picture!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae320lopez
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

its a great feeling overcomming that negativity that I had inside and showing myself I CAN do it. and that I WILL do it. It has helped my whole family. 

Quoting Threes.Company:

Such an amazing success story! You should be very proud of yourself!

Quoting ae320lopez:

Quoting Threes.Company:

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM

awesome!  i hope i can do this program one day!  probably in the fall i'll keep my eyes on the classifieds for a used copy  ;)

Christy619
by Christy on May. 2, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Awesome progress!. I would love to do this program one day. i am currently doing Turbofire, when I can. I love Chalene!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)