Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yuck apples

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
i love fruits and veggies. but there is one fruiy that i cant stand and that is apples. i sort of kind of like yellow ones but every ounce in a blue moon.

well today i went to buy fruit from my n laws store and all they had was over riped bananas, over riped oranges 2 mangos and apples. so what did i buy apples yuck. but i have to eat atleast 3 fruits a day. ugh.
so my question is how can you make apples more apatizing? and what fruit or veggie do you not like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelindaDuvessa
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/orange-pecan-baked-apples/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=baked%20apples&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

Maybe try baking them?  This recipe doesn't use any added sugars except the marmelade and you can adjust that to taste.

ashleigh24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I like to eat peanut butter with them. Either that or a little caramel. Not too much of either but just enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tree-Tree
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I like them with peanut butter or juiced with carrots. You cld make apple sauce too. Im sorry im not much help i love apples. They are also good in cabbage salad with cranberries and in regular salads too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I can't eat plain apples. For whatever reason it Makes me gag so I either eat them with peanut butter or caramel sauce. Another one I like it to cut up abunch of fruits and mix them up with either vanilla pudding or cool whip
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
al09
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I didn't used to like them either. I just got into them one day. I really like the pink lady kind... they're sweeter than most kinds. I used to just have them with peanut butter though when I couldn't stand to eat them alone.

Elise_Gurrola
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM
i will this up thanks

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/orange-pecan-baked-apples/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=baked%20apples&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

Maybe try baking them?  This recipe doesn't use any added sugars except the marmelade and you can adjust that to taste.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elise_Gurrola
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM
thats me. i love pb and carmel sauce but they dont have pb here ugh and carmel sauce cost to much.

Quoting miller060905:

I can't eat plain apples. For whatever reason it Makes me gag so I either eat them with peanut butter or caramel sauce. Another one I like it to cut up abunch of fruits and mix them up with either vanilla pudding or cool whip

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elise_Gurrola
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM
oooh i forgot that have a jack lalaine jucier lol i can juice them. yay i like them with carrots. haha

Quoting Tree-Tree:

I like them with peanut butter or juiced with carrots. You cld make apple sauce too. Im sorry im not much help i love apples. They are also good in cabbage salad with cranberries and in regular salads too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I like apples- applesauce-apple pie-apple fritters...hehe

what about cutting them up and micrawaving them with some cinnamon and splenda? that's good

AjCeCeMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I was about to recommend microwaving them! It's so good. You can sprinkle some granola ontop too. Mini apple pie. :)

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

I like apples- applesauce-apple pie-apple fritters...hehe

what about cutting them up and micrawaving them with some cinnamon and splenda? that's good

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)