Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many calories does 30 day shred burn do you think?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm still trying to figure out what to put 30 day shred under in my fitness pal and was wondering if anyone has a calorie range they think it burns?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Im 5'2 143lbs and i burned 245 calories in level 1 yesterday. But it changes on a daily basis. Before i got my hrm i logged it as circuit training.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:38 PM
It's up to the person best bet is to go get a hrm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyMelina2
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Thanks ladies! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
al09
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:23 PM

It's different for everyone. It also depends on how hard you're working that day and stuff like that. Some days when I work out I really push it...and others I'm kinda slacking.

I have bodybugg and I haven't done the shred in awhile, but I did do ripped in 30 level 1 yesterday and I burned 196 cals doing that. I'm guessing the shred is somewhere near that, although IMO the shred is easier than ripped in 30. Maybe 150?

D.Tetz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Do you like your body bugg? 

Quoting al09:

It's different for everyone. It also depends on how hard you're working that day and stuff like that. Some days when I work out I really push it...and others I'm kinda slacking.

I have bodybugg and I haven't done the shred in awhile, but I did do ripped in 30 level 1 yesterday and I burned 196 cals doing that. I'm guessing the shred is somewhere near that, although IMO the shred is easier than ripped in 30. Maybe 150?

D.Tetz
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I agree with the post about ciruit training. How many calories you burn really depends BUT if you have to guess, guess fairly :) How much of a work out did you feel you got? I guess as well and yesterday I logged a workout and it said I burned in the 500's :s I felt it was way to high, I didn't feel like I got that much of a work out so I dropped it to 330. I didn't push as hard as I think the log was picturing Lol

km1970
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I have an hrm and I found it to vary really. Now when I do 30 ds level one I burn around 160 calories. When I first did it, I was closer to 180-190.

MommyMelina2
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Yeah I've only done it 2 days but both days i was sweating my ass off, like dripping sweat. And my face was BRIGHT RED afterwards. I'm just going to say 200 calories but I'm wanting to get a hrm

Quoting al09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
al09
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I love it. I've had it about 8 weeks now. It tells you exactly how many calories you burn a day and I love that. I burn WAY more than I ever thought I did. I'm a SAHM so I thought I probably didn't burn that much, even though obviously I don't just sit around all day. I burn about 3000 a day total. Then it's just like mfp or any other calorie tracker where you input your food and then it gives you a daily deficit. It's just nice to be able to know for sure, rather than guessing. I don't think I'll be able to go without it.

Quoting D.Tetz:

Do you like your body bugg? 

Quoting al09:

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Depends on weight and height. You could find an online calculator.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)