Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How many of you get bored workin out alone??

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

I get so bored working out alone so I tend to get off track, and thats my problem right now!! I cant get anyone to work out with me even my SO!!! What do you ladies do to keep yourselves interested??

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelleBoo23
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Same I always give up because I get bored. My sister used to work out with me, but not anymore.. Me and my boyfriend should be getting a new place soon if the landlord calls us back then it'd be great because I could work out with him.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I switch up my workouts regularly so I can't get bored. Youtube and netflix is great.
I'm sweating to hard to get board!
Also do something you like to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elise_Gurrola
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM
i do. but i was inform that i need to loose wieght now for my heart. so exercise it goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama8865
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Thats the problem I havent found anything that I like to do!! =-( What are some good workouts that you wont get bored with??

MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Me!! I do I do!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blackoceanveiw
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I used to I just switch my workouts up every so often. I do 30 day shred, walk away the pounds, yoga, Kickboxing, n take my son for a stroll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:54 AM
There are so many.
Check out youtube
You can do aerobic cardio, yoga,pilates, strength training.
There's walking, running, swimming , play a sport
Get creative ! :)

Quoting lil_mama8865:

Thats the problem I havent found anything that I like to do!! =-( What are some good workouts that you wont get bored with??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nighttiger
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I used to get bored with working out if I was just on the eliptical or something.  I try to take classes, that way I have others around me to keep me going. I LOVE zumba, but I can't get it to jive with my work schedule.  So, right now for work outs I run a few days a week about a 5k a run, and do yoga 1 day a week.  Running works for me because I can turn on Pandora on my phone and I only have to work up the motivation to do half the run.  The other half works out on its own because there is only two ways I'm getting back to the start...walking or running and running will get me there faster. I can't do weights very well without a class because I just don't push myself the same way.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I change up my workouts...but I prefer to workout alone to be honest:)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I have to say that I don't ever get bored while working out. I'm a long distance runner, so I'm thrilled to be just in the zone with my music... I also do Beachbody workouts so there is no way of getting bored. I am currently doing Asylum and it is the nuttiest thing I've ever done. It is too high paced to allow boredom as I have to concentrate on form and what the moves are every workout. 

What do you enjoy doing? Do you like dancing? There are tons of dancing workouts- Zumba, Dancing with the Stars have some DVDs if I remember correctly, Video games for the Kinect and Wii, Turbo Jam, Brazil Butt Lift, Hip Hop Abs.... 

Running- couch to 5K program

Hmmm....I'm sure we can help you find something you enjoy! 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)